ROMAN

ROMAN
(
ARTICLE / INTRODUCTION )

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

SILVER ADDAMS "DEATHHAWK" CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL'S 'CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR'

Marvel confirms Deathhawk's return after newcomer Roman Kane made her debut on Avengers: Age Of Ultron as the badass, doesn't take no for an answer, Silver Addams, kicking ass alongside the superheroes we all know and love

Prior to signing a contract with Marvel, Kane appeared in several television series playing small roles, such as Cathryn Xavier in Supernatural and just recently, Raven Young in Freeform's Shadowhunters.

However, Kane would have to be sharing the spotlight with Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther and Tom Holland as our new Spiderman.

When asked how it felt to be coming back to the Marvel universe and sharing the spotlight with her new costars, Kane stated it felt good to be returning to her comfort zone and fighting alongside the iconic Marvel characters, played by the actors whom she had gotten to know well during the shooting of Age Of Ultron.

As with sharing the spotlight, she was beyond excited to see the men who would be bringing T'Challa and Peter Parker to life, saying she couldn't wait to work with them.

Well, as for us, we can't wait to see Roman Kane back on the big screen portraying Silver Addams. The question now is: which team will Deathhawk be on?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

STARTED:
18/05/16

COMPLETED:
08/07/16

EDITED:
24/09/17

!!!! so excited for this fic i've had it planned for quite some time now and i hope it'll turn out gr8 and you guys will enjoy it too