I think that was what really pissed me off.

            She didn’t just give up on me or the pack, she gave up on our children. On our Family.

I ran my hands roughly through my hair, my body was shaking, and I was breathing heavily. Without thinking about it, I slammed my balled up fist into the wall. I could fill the whole room begin to shake, but I didn’t care. That only added my fire to my burning fuel. I being to attack the wall repeatedly. Tearing into it, hitting it, and kicking it.

I just wanted my fucking life back. I wanted my mate back, and I wanted more than anything else in the world, my fucking son back.

I picked up a fallen glass picture frame that held a picture of Vivian smiling and looking down at our children. Without a care in the world launched the picture frame towards the window, being sick and tired of being reminded of what use to be.

I could fill the tears picking up and I slumped to the floor, tired of the way life had been planned out for me.

My own son didn’t even last a month before he was taken away.

Was this some kind of cruel sick fucking joke? All my life I dreamed of the perfect family, and I had it, and it was taken from me. I couldn’t protect it. I could be there.

I begin to cry.

I wiped my face as I heard the door to my office being opened. I looked to the fallen clock on the floor. It was three in the morning.

I heard a small grasp come from the door way.

“What happened here?” I heard Vivian say in her usual dead tone voice.

“What do you think?” I snapped in a cold tone, not even bothering to look at her.

“I thought someone was attacking.” She said dryly.

“No attacks here.” I said matching her tone.

I heard as she let out a small sigh, “well okay.” She said turning to close the door.

I just about snapped, as I turned to look at the closed door. I jumped up and stormed after her.

“I’m tired of this!” I said reaching out and grabbing her arms, turning her around so that she was facing me.

She pulled away from me as soon as my hands touched her. I looked down at her and noticed that she had a blank expression on her face. I let out a low laugh. “This is it isn’t it?” I asked looking at her, defeat clearly in my eyes. Her eyebrows came together, making her look confused. “The fact that you don’t even know what I’m talking about right now Vivian, it just proves what I’m saying.” I sighed.

She crossed her arms and shrugged. “Whatever you’re talking about, can we talk about tomorrow.” She asked turning to walk away.

I shook my head, this was it. “There’s not going to be a tomorrow.” I said to myself, turning and walking towards our children’s room. I must have caught her attention because I heard her foot stop in her tracks.

“What are you talking about?” She asked, her voice still dry.

I turned around to face her. “I mean I’m done.” I breathe out slowly. I watched as her eyes begin to lace with more confusion.

“You’re done with what?” she asked, crossing her arms again.

“With this!” I motioned between the two of us. “I would rather leave or die then to stay in this damn house and watch you walk around as if all hope is gone. I can’t stay here and watch you like this anymore. I’m sorry.” I said turning to walk in the kids room, but before I could make it in the room I felt Vivian wrap her hands around my arm and pull me back out.