Dreadwing x human!Reader

Requested by-
Charlie3tears

3rd person POV

Life aboard the nemesis was boring
For y/n and annoying like having to hear starscreams High pitched voice and knockouts bragging about his
'Fabulous finish' was just so irritating for her.

But besides that here she was in the main room as usual. She heard about the new con that was coming today
"Let's hope he or she is not annoying as SS and KO" y/n thought as she heard a door open she looked at Soundwave he nods and picks her up before walking.

Time skip brought to you by dreadwings sexy aft~

Soundwave sets y/n down on a counter and walks out to go to what ever he's gonna do .

Lucky for y/n she was being watched by the new con I believe they call him dreadwing or something "soo...." Y/n said awkwardly "how you doing?" She asked dreadwing. No reply. Although she loved the silence it was getting her irritated "hello? Can you hear me?" She said and threw F/J(favorite juice) at him it ended up spilling on him "whooops my hand slipped" she said innocently he growled at her. She stuck out her tongue only to be roughly picked up "hey!!!!! Put me down you cute looking con!!!" She froze and what she just said she called him 'cute' "oh gawd...I'm so dead..." She thought and looked at him.

He was staring at her. She got uncomfortable "can you put me down..." She asked he nodded slightly and set her down "finally!!!" She said and fell onto her back and thought about what she had said "well...this is going to be a long day..." She thought but was slightly happy about it. She wanted to get to know dreadwing more oh how much fun she is gonna have~

The end!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!