prologue

Ah, another world meeting in the world of hetalia where almost everybody's fighting! Almost. Mostly France and England, Canada not being notice[author: I notice you Canada!], Russia being scary,and Germany about to blow of his head. But something's different about today, something different is going to happen, something that will change their lives forever.
"Yo Iggy dude! Is that one of your dumb spell books?" America questioned.

"It's not dumb you bloody American!" England yelled, holding his spell book in his hands.

"Then do you mind if I just..." America trialled off.

"What did you-" England didn't get to finish by America ripping out the spell book from his arms.

"OK!! Lets see here!" America said as he flipped through the pages while England tried really hard to get it back. America found a word he really quite understand bit like it and started to chant it. And that's when hell broke loose.
Everything started to float, the windows were cracking, and the counties started to glow.
"AMERICA BLOODY HELL STOP-" England couldn't finish what his was saying for he and the others were teleported to some unknown place...a different dimension as the little you in it would find these personification of countries.....or should I say cats.