Chapter 1: Good bye Home, Hello New Home

Start from the beginning

(Zane's POV)
A girl came in. My mom introduced her as Y/N. I had to admit she looks pretty. But let's see.

"Y/N I'll show you your room." I said

"Sure...Thanks." She said with a cute smile.

I showed her room which looks tidy...That me and my brothers cleaned up because our my mom and dad.

"Thanks for showing me the room." She said giving a warm smile.

She went in the room and went downstairs.

(Vylad's POV)
I am meditating and I sense a new person came to the house. I got out of my room and knocked on the door next to me (AKA Your Room). Then a girl came out. She is like about my age (Which is 16). She has light purple hair, blue eyes and pale skin.

"I'm Vylad" I said

"I'm Y/N Nice to meet you, Vylad" she said

I didn't realized I was staring at her for a long time and she is waving her hand at my face.

(Your POV)
I was in my room. My room has purple and light blue walls. I won't judge but I think it's beautiful. I laid my stuff at the ground and just stare at the ceiling.

Someone knocked on the door.

"I'm Vylad." He said

"I'm Y/N Nice to meet you, Vylad." I said

Vylad's face is frozen staring at me. It's a bit creepy and all so I waved my hand at his face. Still not moving. Next five minutes he is still frozen.

"Ugh...Vylad?" I ask them Vylad finally unfroze

"Yeah?" He said like nothing happened

"You've been like that for 5 minutes."I said

"Sorry..." He said scratching the back of  his neck. I giggled on how long he is frozen.

"I better go now...And meditate." He said

"Ok..." I said

I closed the door and just sat on my bed and sing my F/S (Favorite Song).

(Garroth's POV)
As I am walking to my room which is InFront of Y/N's room. I heard singing. I think it's her. She has a beautiful voice from once I heard. I don't want to interrupt but I just stand there and listen.

The I accidentally fell thinking there is a wall there so I feel down the stairs. Stupid me...

"Ow..." I said moaning

(Your POV)
I heard a loud bang downstairs. I went out of my room and saw Garroth at the end of the stairs.

"Garroth! Are you okay?" I asked quickly going down the stairs

"I'm fine...I just fell." Garroth said trying to stand up

"Wait here. I'll get an ice pack." I said going to the kitchen.