part 4

This is the continuation, it's been so long since I last wrote a story, I wrote 2 stories on my other account but my own phone is now gone..jk my parents is holding onto it cause some partsof of it broke down and all so yah....okay lets continue this...
.
.
.
.
So drake told christine that he turned into a ghost cause someone stab him at the back....
.
.
.
While christine was crying, she started confessing to drake saying "I love you drake" and drake said the same thing "I love you too christine"
.
.
.
.
Even though the one Christine loves is a ghost, that ghost will still be her number one in her heart forever
.
.
(2 years passed)
.
.
.
So christine was walking pass a graveyard then she suddenly thinks of visiting Drakes thumbstone for 2 years that she hasn't visited, but she couldn't find it, then she shouted drakes name, drake appeared with a surprised face...
.
.
"What is it Christine, You suddenly called me out of nowhere??"(drake asked still with a suprised face)
.
.
.
.
"Where is your thumbstone?!"(Christine asked with a mad face that looks like she got played)..
.
.
.
Drake  got flustered and said "idk where aswell, how about going to my house(when he was still alive)"
.
.
.
Christine made a surprised faced but she started calming herself down then said "okay, let's go" with a faced that looks like a surprised face never appeared.