Part 2

Michael's P. O. V.

I was really happy when Yn offered me to come inside. She is beautiful. I watched her hips sway back and forth when we came inside the house.Her body is beautiful. I placed my hands together and look in the sky. I mouthed 'Thank you God'. Yn turned around and I began scratching my head. Really smooth Michael. I just hope she did see that...

Yn's P. O. V.

When we went into the kitchen, Michael grabbed both of my hands and we prayed. Lord please keep me from thinking negative thoughts right now. After he prayed, I gave him a plate. "You can have as much as you want Michael." He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. "Thanks Yn. I really appreciate this."

"Don't even mention it. That's what soon to be friends are for." Or maybe soon to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Yn stop! He began fixing his plate while humming to the jazz music playing in the background. "Michael, you have a beautiful voice!" He chuckled and grabbed a piece of cornbread. "Thank you Yn."

I fixed my plate and we sat down at the table. My table sits against the wall. The is a window in the middle. I sat down and picked up my fork. I looked up to see Michael's reaction. He gasped after taking a bite out of the cornbread. He froze and stared at me.

"Michael, are you okay?" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Yn this is amazing." I looked down and blushed. I didn't realize that he was still holding my hand. We stared deep into each other's eyes.

"Oh Shoot!" I said while sprinting over to the fridge. "Yn, is everything okay?" Michael said in concern. "Everything is fine. I just forgot something." I really didn't forget anything. It was getting hot and I had to go cool off. I grabbed the Cool-Aid and walked back over to the table. "I hope you like a mixture of Strawberry and Grape Cool-Aid."

He smiled as I poured us both a glass of juice. "This is great." I sat down and began eating. Silence filled the air. It wasn't a awkward silence though.We were just eating. After we finished eating We began to talk. "Yn I have to do something for you. You are just so sweet for welcoming me into your home and sharing with me. Might I say, that was the best meal I have had in a while."

"You don't have to do anything.Anyways, I'm just wondering how old are you" He grabbed his toothpick and placed it in his mouth, "I'm 27 years old. How old are you?" I got up from the chair went to the kitchen and grabbed the apple pie." "I'm 18 years old." I wasn't paying attention when I grabbed the knife. I ended up cutting my finger. "Ouch!" Michael ran up to me and looked at my hand.

"Did you cut yourself?" I nodded while flicking my wrist. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the First-Aid kit. "Let me help you Yn." Michael placed my hand under the water while he searched for band-aids. He stopped the water and grabbed the band-aids. He put some rubbing alcohol on my finger. I hissed in pain and he chuckled.

After he put the band-aid on, he decided it was time for him to go. "You know I was thinking. If you want me to, I can build you a fence around the house." "You don't have to." He walked up closer to me. "I know, I'm doing it to say thank you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be here first thing in the morning. Enjoy your night Miss Yn." He smiled and walked out the door.

Comment and Vote