Scars

Thanks for all of you who have read this story it means so much to me. Thanks! Especially FantasyHalfa ShipperOfEveryShip and sam_fenton

Class just ended. All I wanted to do was to leave. Why to the ghost zone. Why not the Grand Canyon or Orlando? Why the ghost zone. I mean after I defeated Pariah Dark, I became king of the ghost zone. Most of the ghost are going to treat me as you know. Royalty. What am I going to do?

Anyway, I went to get my stuff from my locker. Guess who had to make my day worse.
Dash Baxter.
"Hey Fenturd! " he shouted at me, he turned to Paulina, Star, and Kwan.
Then looked at me and smirk. "How about you let us see how puny you are?" He asked even though it was more like a command.
I turned to look at him, annoyed. I did not want him seeing my body.
He looked annoyed and a large group of kids came to see the event. They started to chant "Fenturd"
Dash marched over to me and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I struggled. But for some reason, he was able to take it off and when he did everyone gasped.
After fighting ghost, I became more buff. Scars covered my back, chest, and technically everywhere. Some still had blood on it because of Skuller. And because of being King, I had a tattoo showing my status.
Mr. Lancer came to break the crowed until he looked at me.
"Chicken Soup For The Soul! Daniel! Where did you get that?"
I just shrugged it off. I walked where Dash threw my shirt, put it back on, and motioned to Tucker and Sam to follow me.
We left without a word.