~Chapter 16~

Beginne am Anfang

"Get the hell outta my girlfriend you snot-nosed brat." He hissed.

"Mom help!" Chara cried, retreating momentarily back into your mind to laugh.

G!Sans threw you down and Chara released an exaggerated cry. Toriel roared, her eyes and words dripping venom. "Release my child!" She screamed.

Balls of fire surrounding her and shot towards G!Sans. He was too busy holding two, technically three, souls hostage and couldn't evade the blow. You screamed out as you watched his bone begin to dissolve into dust. He spared a glance at you as he fell into Death's firm grasp.

"Stay strong kid." He said, before disappearing. Blood dribbled from his weak smile, turning too, into dust.

His magic dissipated and your body fell roughly. The others ran to the room, headed by G!Paps and Undyne. They looked in horror at the dust covered floor, then looking at Toriel whose paw-like hands were still ablaze. Your body remained still, mimicking the cover of shock.

G!Paps was silent as horrifying emotions painted his entire posture. He looked between his brother's remains and then to Toriel.

"B-Brother, w-what happened?" He asked unsteadily.

Undyne roared, tearing brimming  her yellow eyes. "You killed Sans you fat old goat!"

Toriel looked at them harshly and stepped in front of your 'unconscious' body.

"That fool was aiming to harm my child. I did what must be done." She said coldly.

Frisk wiggled his way through and looked in terror at the dust. His eyes spilled tears almost immediately as he looked at his adoptive mother.

"Y-You killed him. You killed Sans..." He said between sobs.

He collapsed on to his knees and he pushed the dust together in useless piles, try to reform his skeleton friend.

"Sans... Sans come back! Y-You can't just leave like this! You still owe me a trip to Grillby's... And you were gonna take me and (Y/N) out to the MTT resort because she was interested. You've never broken a promised..." He broke down into a scream. "SANS COME BACK!"

Toriel held regret in her eyes but she stood rigidly. Her hand took Frisk's dust covered wrist in her grasp and yanked him behind her. Frisk tried pulling away, but she refused to let go.

"Let me go! You killed him! You killed Sans!" He sobbed. "I don't wanna be with you! Where's (Y/N)?!"

You pounded against invisible walls and screamed with all your will and might.

Frisk I'm right here... But please run! Take the others and run!

Undyne expression darkened. "Frisk, get ready to dodge."

You panicked, wanting to stop this more than you even wanted to survive. G!Paps put his hand in front of Undyne to stop her, but you could tell he wasn't choosing mercy. His gaze remained low as he spoke in a low and dangerous tone.

The color drained from around your bodies, leaving only black and red-tainted white bodies. Toriel's soul appeared in front of her, as did G!Paps. G!Paps finally raised his head and you held back a shriek. Never had you seen G!Paps so furious. Both eyes glowed, one purple, one orange. Both Gaster and Papyrus were combining their rage into a single battle.

Their voices layered over one another.

"You killed him..."

"My son..."
"My brother..."

"We won't let you go for this. You should prepare to have a bad time."

Your eyes and you reached out to him, but was too late. You tried to reach Gaster on a mental plane but black chains held you down. You screamed to him but your voice fell on only silence.