Will you be my...

AVA'S POV

I wonder what it is.. Is it a flight back to the uk? Is he telling me to go away? What does this mean. I guess I'll find out soon.

Harry's POV.

I can tell she's nervous. I just need to get her to say yes. I think she likes me. I can't tell.

"You ready to go babe?" I ask her softly.

She nodded in response. I grabbed her hand and warned her about the paparazzi outside.

"They might say rude things babe. Just remember anything bad isn't true" I whispered in her ear.

She smiled.

It felt like forever to drive from the hotel to the park. I counted on Louis to decorate the small area of the park where I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend..

Ava's POV

Harry's nervous too. I can see it by how tight his one hand on the steering wheel and how he was squeezing my hand every once in a while.

We finally pulled into the park. It was decorated beautifully. I looked at Harry and he has a smile on his face.

"I love it" I managed to stutter out.

"Good cause this is all for you" he whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand and sat me down on the bench.

"Ava.. See I really like you and um.. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend.." I whispered at the end.

Ava's POV

"Ava.. See I really like you and um.. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend.." He whispered at the end.

"Wow.. Um of course. I feel the same way." I said smiling.

He picked me up and kissed my head and then whispered in my ear..

"No matter what anyone says.. You're always perfect to me"

-----------------------------------

I'm not sure how much more I can post for the rest of the week got practice and a game this week. I'll try my best.

Love you all,

Cara