Introduction

Hello everyone, it is the author here. This book is under serious changes. Chapters take quite the time and I'm sorry for that. There is no scheduled time for me updating. The book is a work of fiction. The book is also made out of foolishness, emotions and overflowing ideas that made this book into a catastrophe mess. For that, I deeply apologize. To my followers, I did not take down the chapters for a bit of a reminder of my ideas. You may see some comments that are not relevant to the chapter, please ignore it.

I will follow some events in the game but the book is a whole another story. I am tired of someone being the 'eve' and I wanted a break of that so I made this book. Please bear the mistakes and grammatical errors. If you see one, comment immediately, it is appreciated. If you want a cliche book, go away.

Also, can someone make me a cover for my book? Plus points if it is mysterious, I do not want any neon colors or colors that may hurt eyes. Let your imagination do it and make the cover.  I will make sure that you take credit for it. If you are interested send it to me at a private message (can that happen though? I'm sorry but I don't really know...)

Pushing the introductions aside, this is the character's information.

Name: Iris Graveline Lev-lore

Age: 16 (but she's actually older than that, this was a created illusion. Oops, spoiler alert.)

Looks: Brown hair, golden eyes, she wears glasses but in the starting chapters, she was wearing contacts the whole time. She is slightly tan and that's it.