Stay boys (Larry)

I remember when I was 11. I moved to a school I had never been too before. My parents had to move a lot, and it was always back and forth between four different school. Last september a guy named Nick scowled when he saw me and said "Oh, you're back." I never really fit in. I was just the weird dork. And going to a new school where I don't have any back up friends sucked. And the first day was not how I planned it too go.

__________________________

I woke up and got out of bed, and before opening the door I noticed a note on my door. It was from me.

To do today:

• stay out of everyone's way

• don't be a: class clown, huge dork, total loser, dramatic and DON'T make a scene!

• do be: invisible, away from people and QUIET!

I remembered putting it up and sighed, looking down at my cut up wrists. "The cat." I went over to my closet and picked out a red hoodie with some normal jeans. I put some of my sister's makeup on my cuts since bracelets seem "gay." I walked downstairs and ignored breakfast. "Don't forget your bag!" My mom shouted, and I grabbed my bag off the hook. And went out into the late autumn chill.

I was waiting for the bus when I looked over and saw some tan dude walking to the bus stop, giggling with some blond dude, and that blond was NOT natural. Tan and blond ignored me at the bus stop but I didn't care. I was used to it. I got onto the bus last since it took me a while to get up when some guy pushed me down, wanting to be first. I got on and sat near the middle, since middle people are ignored. I learned through the year the rules of the bus: don't sit at the back. Cool kids and rebels sit there. Don't sit at the front. Nerds. Don't sit too close to the back, you'll get spit balls stuck in your hair. So I sat close to the front but not close enough to be classified as a nerd. I put my headphones in and listened to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides. When I got to school there were the usual groups. The main girly girls, the cool guys, nerds, and possible druggies. I got off the bus and looked down while walking, making my way to the wall and sliding down, opening my book and reading. I didn't wanna go to class because I was in an advanced grade. I'm suppose to be in grade six but I'm going to grade eight. Ugh. I heard footsteps and knew it was the start of the end. I looked up and a boy in a jersey sweater with blue eyes and soft brown hair with sun-kissed skin was smiling a beautiful smile down at me. "Hi, I'm Louis!" the boy cheered. I was confused. "Who are you?" the boy sat by me. "Harry" I mumbled. "Your cute!" The boy suddenly bursted. My eyes widened and I blushed. "Wanna be my friend?" Louis asked. "uh, um... Sure?" I said hesitatig. Louis smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come on!" he smiled and pulled me up, dragging me to play soccer with him.

__________________________

That was so fun. I swear the most fun I've had. Me and Louis walked into class laughing and the teacher shushed us. We giggled and sat, passing notes to each other. That's the day I realised I loved him.

__________________________

The day I had to move. Louis almost bursted into tears when I told him. It was 2 years we'd been best friends and now I was moving countries! My mom gripped my arm and I extended the other to Louis but she dragged me. That was the last time in 7 years I saw Louis.

__________________________

When I was 20 and grocery shopping, I heard a familiar, more manly but familiar voice. I got closer to the voice and saw the most beautiful man ever, talking to a guy with a buzz cut. Then he faced me and I saw the blue eyes. I saw the feathery hair. And his eyes widened. He saw the green eyes. He saw the curls. "Louis?" I asked slowly. "HARRY!" Louis dropped his bag of potatoes and ran towards me, hugging me tightly and burying his head into my neck. I hugged back just as tight, and I found out that it was as if love itself reunited. After all these years Louis still knew me.

__________________________

The day. The one day. Me and Louis were on a date, we had decided to get together and were going strong for two years. We were hanging out in the mall at the cafeteria, smiling and laughing. I adored Louis' laughter, his smile... I stopped laughing. "Lou?" I asked. "Yeah Haz?" Louis raised an eyebrow. I got up and held my hand out and helped him stand. I got on one knee and held out the small black box. I opened it and the ring was exposed. Louis' eyes got watery and he started jumping up and down and hugged me tightly. No words were needed. We loved each other.

__________________________

The doctor gave Louis the baby girl, and I saw her blue eyes. The older she grew she had got curly hair. Then we had a boy. He had feathery hair and green eyes. We grew up and watched out babies go to college. During retirenment we went on a yacht, and explored the world, from India, to Russia to Japan. One day when we were home and cuddling, Louis' eyes widened and started making choking noises. He was having a heart attack. I called 911.

__________________________

At the hospital I watched Louis sleep in his bed while the depressing "beep beep beep" was in the background. Suddenly Darcy and Luke ran in, Darcy had her boyfriend behind her and her daughter Alicia in her arms, who was four, and Luke had his two year old son Cameron in his arms, his wife behind him. We watched as Louis' eyes opened slightly and turned to me. "Harry..." he said in a weak voice. "I'm gonna die aren't I?" He asked. I teared up. "Yeah Lou..." I whispered. He smiled softly and wiped my tears. "I love you Harry. Just forever, have the heart and imagination you had when you met me. You are beautiful Harry. I love you." He kissed me one last time and a sudden silence fell across the room. No more beep beep beep. I started to cry. His last words will never leave me.

__________________________

I watched my baby girl and baby boy cry as I lay in my bed. I told them I loved them, wished them luck, wished their spouses luck, and told my grandchildren I loved them. I looked up at the ceiling and whispered, "I stayed a boy for you Lou. I'm coming. I love you." and everything went black.

__________________________

"Hi Hazza"

"Hi Lou"

"Welcome home"

"I love you Lou"

"I love you too Haz"

"We'll stay boys forever, right?"

"Right"

"Just us forever."

"just us... Forever"

__________________________

A/N: THE FEELS. THEY HURT. OW. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS YOU HORRIBLE PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU.