"are you new?"

"Your having lunch with us angel" he says as he pulls me closer to him if thats possible. 

"No thanks " i say trying to get out of his grasp keyword try i huff and cross my arms. They all laugh at my attempt to escape, how is this funny this could be classified as kidnap i wonder if i scream they would let go i look at Ryan to see he's still smiling probably not.

"She's cute" says the boy with the black hair. 

Ryan growls and pulls me closer "mine" he states i get butterflies for some reason when he says that.

I clear my throat and their heads snap in my direction "Im no ones i aint no toy" i scowl at them. "And anyway who are you two?" i ask pointing to the boys.

They both give me weird looks "Are you new?" asks the boys with black hair.

Why does everyone think im new "no im not new i have been to this school since year nine so thats over four years of being in this damn school" i say biting my lip its a habit of mine.

"Oh ok then well im Cole"he points to himself Cole is about 5'9 with blonde curly hair and dark brown eyes he is tanned which brings out his cheek bones and his jaw is rough at the end he is hot but not as hot as Ryan.

"And im Nick" he points to himself with a cheeky smile he's about 5'8 with black hair and light brown eyes pale skin but it works in his favor it highlights his jawline again he is hot but not as hot as Ryan.

Why do i keep comparing them to Ryan argh whatever. I start to eat my fries until someone tries to snatch my fries but i quickly grab their wrist and twist it at a painful angle causing Nick to yelp, i look at him and glare at him "You take my food and i will end you" i growl he nods and i let go of his wrist.

He rubs his wrist and pouts "That hurt" Cole and Ryan laugh at him i just shake my head. 

I finish off my food just as the bell goes, well this was an eventful lunch "Ryan let me go i have to get to class" he nods and lets me go. 

"Ill take you to your class" he says putting are rubbish in the bin. I shake my head and walk off only to be pulled back "ill ta-"

I cut him off "Look i dont need you to hang around with me only to fuck me and push me to the curb so leave me the fuck alone i aint one of those sluts that allow people to treat them like rubbish!" i shout than run to my next class.

The bell rings to mark the end of the day and i let a sigh out of relief i haven't had any run ins with Ryan since lunch which is good im not going to fall for him only for him to use and dispose of me not how i work.

I arrive home and walk through the door its not a fancy house but i love it its a two story house house with a pool in the back i walk up the stairs to my room i walk into my room its pretty big its had red and black walls with posters of some girl bands i like a queen sized bed a chest of draws and a desk it has a connecting bathroom and a window that shows the side of another persons house. 

I decide to do my homework after thats done i go downstairs and make myself dinner my parents do a lot of traveling due to their work so im usually always by myself, once i've had my dinner i go up stairs and take a shower than go to bed.

I walk up to my locker and place my books that i dont need first and second period away, I walk to my first class which is maths and take a seat at the back but on the other side of Ryan's seat i take my head phones out and wait for the bell to ring. 

I didn't get any sleep last night i dont know why i just wasn't comfortable thats never happend before kids start pouring in the class so i suppose that the bell went and i see Ryan stroll in after everyone coming in my direction im to tired to even care, so i just close my eyes.

Poke 

Poke

Poke

Po-Just as he is about to poke me in the cheek i move my head and bite his finger he dosent flinch just looks at me in amusement and he dosent move his finger i swat his finger away and raise an eyebrow at him "What can i " i yawn and rub my eyes"help you with?" i say 

He looks at me with a soft smile than points to the chair im sitting on "Thats my seat" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and turn it over and see his name on it i quickly get my sharpie and wright is dumb so it now says Ryan is dumb i look at him and smirk at him turn the chair back up than put my head phones back in.

I kinda want him to stay i kinda like his company. In a matter of seconds i get lifted up and put into his lap i smile to myself and snuggle closer to him and close my eyes. 

"what no comebacks or trying to escape?" he asks with a chuckle.

I look up at him with tired eyes "Im way to tired to think of a combat and your really comfy" i mumble falling asleep on him but not before i feel him kiss my forehead. 

You know you would think that since im in a classroom i would worry but i feel safe in Ryan's arms so i really dont care. Before i loose total conscious i whisper to him "Ryan please dont hurt me" then i fall asleep.

i wake up to someone playing with my hair i try to turn to move but someone holds me tight i open my eyes a little to see Ryan looking at me with love? Im to tired to think about this i snuggle closer to him and hide my face in his neck. 

"Angel how about i take you home yeah?" he asks standing up. I dont reply i just loosen my grip so he can put me down but he dosent let go "Im not letting you go angel" to tired to argue i wrap my legs around his waist and tighten my grip around his neck. "so Angel were do you live?" he ask walking to the exit of school.

"24 Limrig path" i mumble

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter love you all!!

-Ando