"Then you can modify the registry to a temp password," Velma smiled once she saw where this was going. "Good thinking!"

Trudy continued to type and she was then granted access onto the computer.

"Awesome, it worked." Colette smiled.

Cherry went to the printer as something came out and she looked over the papers. "This looks like a picture of the lake."

"It's a sonar image." Velma noted, adding in.

"What could they be looking for?" Darla asked.

"Must be something important." Amber said.

Meanwhile with Atticus and the others...

Jessica led the others through the cavern with a lit torch she had. "It feels like we've been walking forever..." she then groaned as her feet started to feel sore.

"There's gotta be a way out of here." Fred replied.

"The exit shouldn't be too far." Goku said.

"Hey, guys," Luke came over to one corner to find a crate and a barrel. "I think I found something."

The others walked over as he opened the crate and found something inside.

Luke took one out. "There's a whole crate of candles here."

"Light one of them up." Goku smiled before getting a closer look at what they really were.

"That doesn't look like a candle." Daphne noted as Luke put the candle against Jessica's torch.

"Luke!" Fred yelped once he saw what it was, he then grabbed the 'candle' and threw it in the distance and it instantly exploded.

After explosion, they all stood up.

"That was dynamite, wasn't it?" Luke asked.

"Yes, yes, it was." Fred seemed to smile at that question.

Luke smiled sheepishly in return for thinking that the explosives were candles.

"And there's a lot of it." Daphne noticed.

"What would anyone need all these explosives for?" Mo asked.

"Daylight!" Jessica looked ahead in excitement. "That explosion just gave us a way out."

"We gotta tell the others when we find them." Atticus said.

"Right, let's get out of here while we still can." Goku suggested.

And they did just that.

Meanwhile back with the rest of the gang...

Shaggy and Scooby were getting some sleep while the others were in the RV and investigating. There was a strange noise which woke up and frightened both Shaggy and Scooby but both tried to deny that they had heard anything.

"Did you guys hear that noise?" Cherry opened the door to look to the cowardly duo.

"It sounded like someone was screeching." Patch said.

The noise then came back and Scooby held onto Shaggy while shivering.

"Yeah, like that." Colette said then.

"Oh, you mean, like, that noise?" Shaggy asked.

"We better get out of here while we still have the chance." Amber said.

"Oh, no, look!" Cherry pointed up in slight fear.

"It's the Specter of Shadow Canyon!" Burt yelped as he put his hands to his ears.

"Oh, come on!" Patch complained.

"Quick, in the jeep!" Darla called.

Everyone soon got into the jeep and after getting it started they drove off trying to get away from the banshee. The banshee screeched as they got into the jeep and she then pursued to fly after them.

"Like, step on it!" Shaggy yelped.

Velma didn't hesitate and put the peddle to the metal as she drove very quickly as the banshee chased them and tried to capture them.

"I think this Banshee needs to be blown away." Patch glared before taking a deep breath, facing the monster/ghost chasing them.

"Duck and cover!" Colette warned the others.

The banshee screeched as she chased after them from the sky. Scooby and the others did as Colette told them as Patch had taken one big deep breath before releasing it all by blowing the banshee away.

"Is she gone?" Amber asked as she had her ears covered and eyes squeezed shut.

"Yep, she's gone, I literally blew her away." Patch smiled.

"Badum tssh." Colette mimicked a rimshot.

"Did you really blow her away?" Darla asked amazed.

"Why, yes, yes, I did." Patch proudly replied.

"Wow, Patch, you've really become one of a kind ever since our adventure with Thunderbolt." Amber praised.

"Yes, yes, I have," Patch smiled. "I learned that trick from Atticus after his birthday wish incident with the candles."

"Oh, yeah," Darla laughed. "Talk about a messy birthday."

"And where his mother would have been furious with him, but since knowing that he was now incredibly strong, she should have seen that coming." Patch said.

"Gosh, I hope his wish came true." Trudy commented.

"We'll see," Patch said before looking at Burt. "Oh and Burt, if you have any ghost stories left, I suggest you just keep them to yourself."

"Uh, copy that." Burt chuckled nervously.

Velma drove with ease as she saw the banshee was gone, but then yelped as the banshee was now in front of them and broke through the windshield.

"Hey, I blew you away!" Patch glared at the banshee.

"But then how did she survive?" Colette asked.

"I don't know..." Patch said.

Velma then threw the banshee off as she drove. The banshee flew off the hood of the jeep and was not moving after the rough fall. The others blinked in silence until Velma drove again and left the banshee in the dust, quite literally.

"And we're outta here!" Colette smiled.

A rock pillar them stumbled and fell on top of the banshee, crushing her instantly. The others slightly flinched and cringed from that.

"That's gotta hurt." Patch winced.

"It sounds like it did..." Darla said. "I almost feel sorry for the Specter."

"Yeah, me too, but at least we're not being chased anymore." Amber shrugged.