Introduction

About me:
Hi I'm 13 and in love with In Stereo. This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's horrible. If you are reading this fanfic thank you, please comment what you think and vote.

About the characters:
Lilliana- Is a 15 year old girl who lives in Sydney. She enjoys singing and she does dance. Lilliana is obsessed with a boyband called In Stereo. Her best friends are Lauren and Ava. She has a sister and brother. Her sisters name is Isabella she and she is 13, her brothers name is Alex and he is 17 years old.

Lauren-  Is a 15 year old girl who lives in Sydney. She wants to be a dancer. Lauren is obsessed with a boyband called In Stereo. Her best friends are Lilliana and Ava. She is an only child and has a dog named Lexi

Ava-  Is a 15 year old girl who lives in Sydney. She enjoys singing, only as a hobby though. Ava is obsessed with a boyband called In Stereo. Her best friends are Lilliana and Lauren She has a sister and brother who are twins. Her sisters name is Jamie and her brothers name is James, they are 12.

Ethan- Is a 15 year old boy who lives in Sydney. He is in a boyband called In Stereo with his two best mates Chris and Jakob. He has a younger sister who is 13 her name is Tahlia. Ethan also has two cats Pepper and Shiloh.

Chris- Is a 15 year old boy who lives in Sydney. He is in a boyband called In Stereo with his two best mates Ethan and Jakob. He is an only child, however he has a best friend nc allied Lara who is also 15. Chris also has a black cat called Sammy.

Jakob- Is  a 15 year old boy who lives in Sydney. He is in a boyband called In Stereo with his two best mates Chris and Ethan. He has a older sister who's name is Mikaila she is 17 and in a band called Yours Truly.