The Beginning

-Reader's p.o.v.-

"Shinichi!"
"Shinichi-kun!"
Me and Ran called him as we were running over to him.
"Do you still remember our promise?" Ran asked him.
"P-promise?" Shinichi asked, confused.
"You don't remember, do you?"
He shook his head and laughed sheepishly. I sighed.
"You said that if Ran-chan won in the Karate Championships, we would go to Tropical Land together."
"I-is that so?"
Me and Ran sighed as I said
"And we were so looking forward to it..."
"Gomen..."
"Meet us there after school!" Ran yelled over her shoulder as she ran up the stairs to her home.
"Well, someone seems excited." Shinichi said as we were walking home. I nodded
"Yeah... well, it has been a long time since we went out together. We were always away on cases and Ran-chan has her karate training. Oh! We're home already." I said as we arrived at our houses "I'll call you when runner's ready."

My name is (L/n) (Y/n), The Star of the East or Azuma no suta; high school detective. Kudo Shinichi, or The Detective of the East, is my childhood friend and neighbour. Both our parents are overseas, so I'm in charge of cooking, walking Shinichi up and do the laundry, while Shinichi buys the groceries and does the chores (like sweeping and stuff). Mori Ran is also my childhood friend, she's the Karate champion, so it's best if you don't get on her bad side ^^; She's really pretty though.
Tomorrow we're going to Tropical Land since Ran-chan won the Karate Championships. At the moment I'm making me and the Holmes Geek, don't get me wrong! I'm a Holmes Geek too! I think Sherlock Holmes as my idol, I want to be able to solve case just like him!

"Shinichi-kun! Dinner's ready!" I called him as I set the table.
"Okay! I'll be there in a few minutes! Don't eat before me!" I chuckled at his comment.
After a while I heard a knocking on my door, so I opened it to see that it was Shinichi.
"What took you so long? I'm starving, come on, Shinichi-kun." I said as I walked over to the dining room with Shinichi.
"I was taking a shower!" He whined. Cute. Wait WHAT!?!? Why would I say that a whining Shinichi is cute?! Why would I even say a normal Shinichi is cute?!
"I can tell, your hair is wet and your shirt is on backwards, which means you were rushing when you put it on." I said bluntly.
"Whatever" He said pouted as he walked into the dining room. "Let's eat, I'm hungry."
I chuckled. 'So he can be cute and not annoying sometimes.' I thought as I walked in after him. As soon as we both sat down at the table we said "Itadakimasu!" And began eating.

-No one's p.o.v.-

The boy went home after doing the dishes and as the two teenagers were going to sleep they both whispered something quietly before blushing and falling asleep.

"Good night, Shinichi-kun."
"Good night, (Y/n)."

____________________________________

(A/N)

Yuki-chan_Emma: Well, that's my first chapter guys! I wasn't able to find many (Kudo Shinichi x reader) stories so I decided to write one! Please tell my what you think about it! Shinichi! Can you do the disclaimers! I'm going to iron my clothes and get my school bag ready for school tomorrow!

Shinichi: Okay! Ahem. Yuki-chan_Emma doesn't own Detective Conan (Meitantei Conan), Magic Kaito 1412, the pictures, songs and last but not least; you. Thank you for reading!

Yuki-chan_Emma: I'm back~ Thank you Shin-chan for doing that for me! Bye everyone! Thank for reading and don't forget that-

Both: Only one truth prevails!