I wont bite.... unless you want me too.

~Angel~ 

He kissed me passionately, trailing from my jaw to my neck, all the way down until he was at my chest. He didn't say any thing as he traced my nipple with his finger lightly.

My breathing excelerated, my heart hammered against my chest.

"Arch your back."He ordered, I did as he said and heard my zipper go down.

I shuddered when he ran his hand down my back as he unzipped my dress. He then slid the dress of me and tossed it onto the floor, leaving me in only a pair of panties that were all lace thanks to Sapphire.

He eyed me, starting from my face, down to my breast and lower. I began to feel self-conscious so I used my hands to cover my bare breast.

He growled and grabbed my wrists and put just hands above my hands. "Don't hide your body from me." He growled, his voice was demanding and full of authority.

It shocked me but also turned me on. He never talks to me like that, maybe other people but not me.

He stiffened, then all to quickly his lips were lacked onto mine.

He shoved hiss tongue in my mouth, I fought for dominance this time. He was shocked at first but I felt him smirk on my lips.

Our tongues battled for dominance, my hands tugged at his hair... for what, to have him close? I don't know.

I moaned when I felt his hand reach and squeeze my breast. He took control over me began making love to my mouth and messaging my breast.

He began kissing down my jaw  and went down to Mr breast, taking my left one on his mouth and messaging the right one.

I moaned and arched my back at the pleasure.

I've never felt so good before, and I only knew this was just the beginning.

"Sebastian."I moaned, running my hands through his hair.

Sebastian unlatched from my nipple to say."Princess, you smell so good. I could smell your  arousal, it's so strong."His eyes went solid red and I blushed.

I immediately felt awkward and embarrassed at the thought of him being able to smell me.

Sebastian frowned then kissed me fiercely on the lips."Don't be embarrassed,  you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you're perfect."With that, he began planting kisses down my body.

Started with my breast, then he went to my stomach planting soft kiss along my belly button.

He began to go lower, I stiffened with amputations.

I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch me.

I started laughing,  Sebastian had just blue a raspberry into my stomach.

"Relax, this is supposed to be enjoyable not torture."He joked.

"I was enjoying myself." I defended.

"Yeah right,

OK sit back and relax. Sit back and relax.

I kept chanting to myself, I let out a deep breath and ushered Sebastian to continue.

He gave me a worried look but I reassured him with a smile.

He ducked down and began what er started.

I felt myself stiffen when he began kissing me close to my pantyline.I then eyes out a deep breath and told myself to just enjoy it.

I gasped in surprise and pleasure when Sebastian was kissing my through my panties.