Taken

I felt a hand cover my mouth, so I couldn't scream out for Niall. I felt my body getting dragged away as I tried to escape. Please, let Niall see me. I searched the dark for Niall's eyes. I tried to scream, but only muffled sounds came out. I clawed at the person's hand as he dragged me away. I pried his fingers off my mouth for a second. Just long enough to scream,"NIALL!"

My mouth was instantly covered again, and my arms were held back. I tried to escape again, but I felt a cold piece of metal press against the side of my head. I bit my lip, scared to look up, because I knew what was pressed against my head. A gun.

"Try again, and you'll die," the guy whispered. I didn't make anymore noise as I was dragged away. I could see Niall running after me in the distance. Thank God, he can help me. I heard a door slam open, and we were in front of an old trailer. I was thrown in. My head hit the wall. I quickly sat up, and backed into the corner, clutching my head. The man ripped the ski mask off of his face, so I could see who he was. I gasped, it was my Uncle.

"Please, d-don't hurt m-me!" I begged. He smirked,"Now, why would I hurt an innocent girl like you?"

I felt my hands starting to tremble from fear. I tried to back farther into the corner, but my back was already pressed against the wall. Suddenly, the door flung open. There stood Niall, sweat beaded on his forehead, and he had a glare on hi face. Uncle immediately yanked me up, and tightened his grip around me. I could feel the metal being pressed against my head again. I didn't move an inch. I saw Niall's glare fade, and his face turned to absolute fear. He didn't know what to do. I felt my uncle's hand pressing against my mouth, so Niall wouldn't be able to hear me.

A proud smirk formed on Uncle's lips,"One step and she will die. So, what are you going to do pretty boy?"

"P-Please don't hurt her!" Niall begged,"She didn't even do anything!"

"You so sure about that?" Uncle asked,"Because I'm pretty sure she allowed my brother to die and her mother."

"That's not her fault!" Niall protested. I saw a glare form on Uncle's face. Annoyance covering all of his features on his face.

"Shut the hell up!" Uncle yelled. I felt the barrel of the gun press harder into the edge of my head. I whimpered.

"Your choice, pretty boy," Uncle Aaron said,"what are you gonna do?"

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I waited for Niall's answer, the decision between life and death. Please, let nothing bad happen.

"... Kill me instead," Niall replied.

"NO!" I screamed through my uncle's hands. I saw a smirk play at the corners of his lips.

"Good choice," He mumbled. He pushed me to he floor, and held the gun against Niall's head, while tightly gripping Niall's arm. Niall tried to act brave, but I could see fear creeping onto his face.

"NO!" I screamed,"DON'T HURT HIM!"

Uncle Aaron grinned,"Don't worry, I won't kill him, but I will do some other things."

"P-Please take me, instead!" I cried, tears starting to drip down my cheeks.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Uncle screamed. He pointed the gun at my heart, and pulled back the trigger.

"Don't shoot her!" Niall growled, and grabbed my Uncle's arm. He pushed the gun away from my direction. Uncle Aaron fought back, and released himself from Niall's grasp. In a split second, I saw the trigger being released. It seemed like everything was in slow motion. The bullet shot out of the gun, and hit Niall's foot. I screamed as Niall fell to the ground, crying out in pain. When Niall hit the ground, I saw his eyes shut, as he blacked out. I jumped up, and ran towards Niall, but Uncle Aaron grabbed me. He clutched onto my throat, so I couldn't breath.

"You won't be able to save your little boyfriend this time," He growled. I could feel his hot breath against my face,"Good night, sweetheart."

He let go of my throat, and I gasped for breath. He grabbed my head, and slammed it against the metal wall of the trailer. I could feel a trickle of blood slip down my head, as I started to fall to the ground. Black spots started to enter my vision.

"Bye, bye," He whispered, as everything went black.