Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"We're here!" Lola screamed. Mia winced as she parked in the garage. I jumped out and grabbed my luggage, lugging it to the front door. Under the mat was a house key and garage door opener with a sticky note.

Enjoy~ it read.

I unlocked the front door and barged into the house. I sped up the steps and took the first door on the right claiming the master bedroom before anyone else could. It had bright pink walls and a walk in closet to the right. The bed lay in the middle of the room, also a shade of pink.

I opened the hot pink curtains and unlocked the balcony door. I stepped into the ocean breeze and heard the waves along the shore. I smiled and walked into the bathroom door off to the left of my bed. I stripped off my clothes and put on my hot pink swim suit that matched the walls, oddly enough.

I ran into the living room where everyone was waiting for me. They had already claimed their rooms and changed as well.

We raced out the back door and sprinted across the hot sand, kicking off our flip flops. We waded into the water. It was surprisingly warm, like bath water almost.

"Someone's at the next cabin," Lola said, peeking at our neighbors for the summer.

"Katie, you go and introduce yourself," Mia said, pushing me forward.

"Why me?" I groaned.

"See if they're cute!" yelled Lola from the beach.

"Fine," I mumbled, dragging myself over to the door.

I rang the doorbell. The door opened and a blonde boy stood there but when he saw me, his smile fell and as did mine when I saw him.

"You're our neighbors for the summer?" Exclaimed Nick. He was the school quarterback and he thought he was better than everyone else. Needless to say, we hated each other.

"Me, Mia, Meagan, and Lola," I replied grumpily.

"Me, Nathan, Parker, and Jesse," he said coldly. I stared in disbelief. I shook my head.

"Nice bikini, Canfield," poked out Parker's head from behind the door. I blushed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Good-bye," Nick said shutting the door in my face. I huffed and trudged back to the girls, frowning.

"Who is it? Hot guys?" Meagan asked hopefully.

"If you consider Nick, Parker, Nathan, and Jesse hot, then yes," I replied moodily. Lola scowled at the cabin and stuck her tongue out. Mia shook her head at her and sat in the water. When she sat, the water was up to her shoulders.

"I'm not in the mood for swimming anymore, lets watch a movie," Lola scowled and took off for the house. The rest of us slowly followed behind.

------------------------------------------

Questions:

Clatolover2: I don't know why, I just love the beach and ocean. Myrtle Beach is always the first thing that poppa to mind.

Chloe