O2l (kian)

You and Kian have been best friends since you were born your parents knew each other you never did anything to mess it up because you didn't want to be weird or a creep (btw kian is 18 your 17) kian sent you a text while you where on the couch with your little sister Emma (you can change the name if you want) watching sponge bob
Kian🤑: what's up y/n you wanna go out and do something just chill
Y/n: hell yeah be at your house soon see ya
You run up stairs to your moms room "mom I'm gonna go with kian and chill" "alright honey be safe" your mom says hugging you and you take off on you a/c (any color) penny board. You arrive at kians house in a good 10 minutes cause you don't live to far away. You finally gets to Kians house and you know on the door three times before kian reveals himself in only some basketball shorts and nothing else "fuck man if I would have known you were turning into just Bieber I wouldn't have came" you said making kian laugh "if I knew you were gonna be such an asshole I wouldn't have had you come" kian said smirking "this is why we are friends" you say laughing and walking inside his house.
~time skip 2 hours~
You and kian were on his bed watching "Ace Ventura When Nature Calls" you were sitting in the left side of kians bed and out of no where he kisses you on the lips. You were shocked at first but after a couple seconds you started to kiss back. Things started to get really heated now kian was on top of you making out with you. You start to undress kian and he undresses you. He positioned his entrance right by your and he leans down and whispers in your ear "ravioli ravioli give me the formioli" (not really but what he really whispers is) " are you sure you want to do this baby girl" you nod your head and he enters you slowly. You screamed and but his shoulder to contain yourself you think to yourself 'it feels so good but it's so wrong. Eh fuck it' you didn't realize how loud you were moaning. I can feel kian was really close because his thrusts were getting slower and slower. He came  into you without even thinking and he lays down right next to you out of breath and tired. You grab the sheets and you cover both of your naked body's "I love you" said kian "I love you too" you kissed his lips then cuddled up to him and fell asleep.
(I know this one was pretty shitty I know and I am sorry it's 3:00am and I am tired but yeah. Peace✌️)