Chapter 24

Iawake to the sound of my doorbell ringing through my house I let outa moan before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, then dragging myselfout of bed it was a cold Boston day I just wanted to stop in bed allday & watch TV I was back to work soon so I wanted to rest up. Iwas not expecting anyone to come well I had not made any plans or Ihad & forgotten about them I heard someone come from my guestroom downstairs.

I rushed downstairs being greeted by a half naked Nick we just glanced at each other before he headed back into the room OK then what had gone on why was here? Why had he stopped I had no time to think about that explanation at the moment as who ever was at the door was inpatient.

I grabbed my keys which was on the cabinet by the front door unlocking all the locks on my door then opening it a jar seeing it was the mail man I opened it up fully.

"Package for you mam" he says as he pulls out a package from his mail bag I take it off him as he also gives me the rest of my mail then I lock up again then turn around to see Nick still half naked smiling at me I had forgotten that I was just in a shirt from a ex nothing else either lightly he was smiling at me god knows what he could see.

"What are you doing here? Should you not be at home?" I ask him as he is leant up against the wall.

"You told me to stay we did get in rather late last night & we had both been drinking" I did not remember a thing but I guess it was a good thing that we both ended up in separate beds.

"Erm I need to get into something more suitable" he nodded then went back into the bedroom he was stopping in as I headed upstairs grabbing some clean clothing & heading for a shower before getting ready for what the day had to offer.

I smelt food coming from my Kitchen no doubt Nick had cooked us some breakfast I guess it was something he fount appropriate as I had given him a bed for the night it smelt lovely as I walked down my stairs grabbing my post which I had left on the floor & counter then making my way into the Kitchen where a busy Nick at the stove was now dressed there was a hot mug of coffee sitting on the kitchen bar for me to take so I placed all my post next to it then sitting down on a stool so I could enjoy my coffee while waiting for breakfast & checking the post.

"You know you don't need to cook us breakfast you are more then welcome to go home now" I say to him as I read an unimportant letter I hated junk mail, then there was one from Vegas no doubt I knew who that was from.

The Letter

"To whom it may concern,

As you know you came to Las Vegas a few weeks ago for work training session, with great delight they liked you so much we would like to inform you that there is a position in Las Vegas if you would like to accept it.

If you would like to accept it please call us on the number below"

I just looked at the letter I had no idea what to do it was a job I wanted & which was not available here in Boston.

"Everything OK?" Nick asks as he places a plate full of food in front of me I put the letter back into the envelope & forget about it for now.

"Yes This food looks yummy your quiet the cook Mr Groff" he laughed then sat next to me as we both tucked into our breakfast I could not think about this right now not with Nick here.

"Would you like to head into town after Breakfast?" he asks me as he drinks some green tea.

"Its fine no doubt you have to get back to your misses" I said to him as I finished the last bit of food on my plate then getting up & putting it into my sink all thoughts came running into my mind as I heard Nicks stool move across the floor I began to wash up the few dishes which was in the sink when I felt his soft fingertips on the edge of my neck brushing my hair to one side as his lips touched my neck my whole body jumped then shivered as he wrapped both his arms around me then using his soft warm lips to caress my neck with kisses.

My hands cupped on the counter as his lips explored my neck I moved my arms up towards Nick closing my eyes as I put them around his neck as his kisses came into soft nibbles & bites I let out a moan as his hands began to slowly move up my body & to my T Shirt one of them entering my top & reaching into my bra as his fingers played gently with my hard nipple I grabbed onto his neck harder as I began to be turned on even more.

It was one way to keep my mind of the job he removed his hand then spinning me around so we was both looking into each others eyes as he pulled me close to him I felt his bulge which had formed into his jeans no doubt it was giving him some discomfort & all he wanted to do was remove every clothing on his body including mine & have Sex with me on the Kitchen floor.

I closed my eyes again moving into his lips with mine as with every kiss we shared our bodies had ached to have each other again.

"Oh how I have missed you" he says with passion as we break from kissing I smile looking at him.

"Do you actually want this?" I ask him looking into his brown eyes waiting for him to answer.

"Yes I want this I want to come home to you, I want to be in the same bed as you" he says smiling at me before he finishes the sentence.

Ohhhhh what will she do she has to chose between two of them now, Should she take the job in Vegas?