Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Niall's POV.

After an hour of running around the house throwing ice cream, we took showers and cleaned this mess up.

I'm having this feeling. I think I should tell her already. I love her. I can't keep this secret inside no more, but I don't know how to tell her.

My phone vibrated.

From: Paul

The boys are going to stay the night with their families. Youre going to stay alone. Behave. See you tomorrow at noon.

Oh well.

I'm crazy. I am going to tell her tonight. I don't know if its going to turn out ok, but I just want her to know.

7:30pm

"Hey Niall, I'm thirsty." She spoke.

"I think theres some beer in the fridge, is that ok?

"Yeah, just one."

Just one my ass.

9pm

Wow.

Were both drunk.

Hahaha.

Why am I laughing?

Alcohol is powerful.

Where in my room, bottles on the floor. Laying down in my bed next to each other, just laughing and being stupid. I flipped over to look at her.

She looks at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. She gives me a warm smile.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe its the alcohol or is it just me.

I leaned down putting one hand on her cheek.

I kissed her.

Her lips againts mine felt like heaven. We slowly moved our lips in sync. She pulled away.

"What are you doing?" Her faced with

confused look.

"I don't know."

"Don't stop."

Thats all I needed to hear. I cupped her face and started kissing her passionetly. I felt so alive. I licked her lower lip and she opened letting my tongue slip in fighting with hers.

She put her hands under my shirt and pulling it off. Her hands roamed all over my torso. Without thinking I took her shirt and jeans off, leaving her only in bra and panties. Shes beautiful. I started kissing her from her lips all the way down to her chest. She unbottoned my jeans and quickly slipped them off. I was only in my boxers.

She suddenly stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I'm a virgin." She whispered like she was ashamed.

"So am I."

"Really?" She smiled. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Possitive."

And with that I took her bra and paties off. She was shy. But she look like a godess to me. She took my boxers off and I went to the night stand and slipped the condom on.

Best night of my life.

*The morning after.*

Sidney's POV.

What just happend? I just lost my virginity. Let me rephrase that.

I lost my virginity with Niall Horan.

I sit up pulling the blankets to cover me. I look next to me and there was Niall sleeping showing his toned chest and abbs.

Stop it Sid.

This was a mistake. I gotta get out of here.

I got up and started picking up my clothes from the floor. They smelled like beer.

I put my bra and panties on. I slipped on my shirt.

"Sid?" Nialls voice all raspy sleepy.

"I'm sorry this was a mistake. I'm going home."

"No wait! Don't go!" He said putting his boxers on and walking towards me.

"This was wrong."

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. He rested him forhead against mine.

"And how come that felt so right."

Hiiiii yeah i dont like to write sex scenes but you can just imagine it.

Vote and comment :)

-rawringharrystyles