Anime Prank Call #1

Hey guys here is the first of many prank calls!!!!! We will take requests for which character we do. Enjoy!!!!!

__________________________

Hannah: Hey Jeremiah I'm bored of my little pony. Can't we do something less friendly? Maybe prank calling some people?

Jeremiah: sure but who first?

Hannah: OMG HOW ABOUT ITACHI!!!!!

*Dials Itachi's number*

Itachi: Hello?

Hannah: *Sasuke voice* Hey Itachi I have something to confess.

Itachi: Well what it is little brother?

Hannah: *Sasuke voice* I'm in love with Orochimaru and we are getting married.

Itachi: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! TELL THAT PEDOFILE TO KEEP HIS POORLY MANICURED HANDS OFF YOU!!!!

*Itachi hangs up*

Hannah: Hehe now for the second part of my plan.

Jeremiah: What the hell! That's not funny hannah!!

Hannah: Is too!!!! *Dials Orochimaru's number*

Orochimaru: Hello?

Hannah: Hey Oro-kun!!

Orochimaru: Hey Hannah-chan what did ya need?

Hannah: Well Itachi is on his way to your base because I said you and Sasuke were getting married. I figure what a perfect way to torture an Uchiha. Tell Sasuke to actually go along with it.

Orochimaru: Well what's in it for me?

Hannah: I'll become your apprentice and you'll have the joy of actually scaring an Uchiha.

Orochimaru: Deal!!!!!! *hangs up*

Hannah: Well that went well! *evil laugh*

Jeremiah:stop * slams the phony down * My turn.

Hannah: Sorry but my plan isn't over yet. I still need to here from te Pedo-sage about how it went so yeah.

*10 minutes later*

*phone rings*

Hannah: Hello?

Orochimaru: It's me, it went well!!! He freaked out and stuff but he found out it was a prank and that you were behind it so he is running to your house mad as hell.

Hannah: Shit!!!!! Ok thanks for telling me.*hangs up* Jeremiah we are screwed

BAM!!!!!!!! *door is swing open*

Hannah and Jeremiah: Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Itachi: YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!

Hannah: It was his idea*points to Jeremiah* bye!!! *rus away*

Jeremiah:damn you hannah! * he beats the shit out of me and leaves *

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed our first prank call. Please leave good constructive critisism. We will update atleast once a week at the most it may vary depending on the day. Peace!!!