Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm soo excited for tonight! I already know that Eugene is going to ask me to homecoming but I have no idea how. Maybe he'll write me a card like Hiccup? Or maybe he'll make me a sign like Kristoff did for Anna? Who knows, Eugene is so much different than everyone else. "Girls." I said as I walked into my room.

"What?" They asked.

"I've got a date tonight!" I jumped up and down. We all squealed.

"I'll do your makeup!" Elsa said dragging me into the bathroom.

"What are you planning on wearing?" Anna asked.

"I don't know, my usual clothes?" I questioned.

"Come on, don't you want to wear something new!?" Anna exclaimed.

"Not really. Besides, I only have one dress." I smiled.

"You can borrow one of mine!" Elsa said.

"That's okay really, I want to wear my dress." I pleaded.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Anna said walking to her bed. After about ten minutes, Elsa finished my makeup.

"Rapunzel, your eyes are so pretty." Elsa sighed.

"Thanks Elsa, yours are pretty too." I said. Eventually I heard a knock on the door. I was about to open it when I heard Eugene say,"Hey Blondie, ready to go?"

"Definitely!" I exclaimed as I opened the door.

"Wow, you look gorgeous..." Eugene awed.

"Thanks, and you look very handsome..." I sighed.

"Bye Rapunzel! Bye Flynn!" The girls yelled.

"Bye guys!" We said as we waved bye. We walked down the hallway with our arms linked. Everyone walking past us glared at me. Is it because I'm with Eugene? Eugene must have noticed my sudden silence.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eugene asked.

"Is it just me or are they glaring at us?" I asked nervously. Eugene turned and looked at everyone who went past us and looked ahead. Someone glared at me again as I hid behind Eugene.

"Excuse me, but what are you looking at?" Eugene asked the group of girls passing us.

"Nothing important." She giggled.

"Because if you're looking at Rapunzel, she's my girlfriend and I think she is very important." Eugene said confidently.

"Sorry." The girls mumbled as they ran passed us.

"See, no more glaring." Eugene said. I smiled at how brave he was to stand up for me. Eventually we got to the garden. It was quiet and dark outside the garden.

"Eugene, what's going on?" I whispered.

"Hold on Blondie." Eugene whispered to me. He cleared his throat and said, "Rapunzel and Flynn have arrived." Suddenly the hedges moved forming a pathway. We walked in and the hedges moved back, hiding the pathway. We continued walking until we got to an opening. We turned the corner and I saw a beautiful scene. There were lanterns hanging all around us. I saw a table with a beautiful lace tablecloth. "Welcome to our dinner." Eugene said walking me over to my chair.

"Eugene, it's beautiful!" I awed, looking at all of the lights. I looked at the placemats and noticed they were the suns I had been painting.

"The placemats are Corona's symbol. I used them to bring you the feeling of being at Corona for the lanterns." Eugene said looking at me.