Hallelujah

Olivia's POV

"At this point we've identified the sniper." Cragen says, handing out pictures, "His name is Casey Wilder, he's ex-military, he was special forces, he was the best sniper they've seen in decades, he's targeted us, specifically Detectives Benson and Stabler because of the death of his brother Mathew last year. Mathew Wilder held Detective Benson at gun point, he was then shot by Detective Stabler, he's killed anyone that gets in his way. Last night he killed CSU tech Ryan O'Halloran. Mr. O'Halloran was simply testing the shell casings we recovered in a different related death. Anyone who is not with him, is against him and he will stop at nothing to avenge his brothers death. Please be careful."

I walked out of the meeting and up to the cribs, and laid down on one of the beds.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair, and took a deep breath.

I look over to see Fin sitting on the next bed, on his phone.

"You alright baby girl?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say quietly.

"You don't look fine Liv." He says

"Fin I'm fine would you stop?" I ask, my voice breaking.

"I'm gunna go." He says awkwardly, "You want me to send in Stabler?"

"No Fin, I'm a big girl, I don't need someone to come rescue me." I say angrily.

Fin leaves looking awkward as ever.

Two minutes later Elliot walks in.

"I told Fin not to send you in." I say with a heavy sigh.

"Well he did." Elliot says. "He said you needed me."

"All I needed was a few seconds to myself." I say, resting my head in my hands.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asks, sitting next to me.

"I'm okay El." I say softly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you need anything?" He asks, putting his hand on my back, pulling me a little bit closer to him.

"I need someone to catch Casey Wilder." I say.

"I know." He says sighing.

Just then Cragen walked in and Elliot and sprung apart.

"Casey Wilder was just spotted in Midtown carrying a black duffel bag." He says.

"Midtown, that's close to Liv's apartment." Elliot says angrily.

"I know." Cragen says grimly. "You guys can go home, just be careful."

"Liv your staying with me tonight." Elliot says.

"No I'm not Elliot, I'm fine." I say tiredly.

"Everyone who gets close to this ends up dead Olivia." He says adamantly, "We're very close to this in that we're the targets, I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight." I say.

I didn't want to fight with him. Not tonight anyway. And I know he wasn't going to give up. So I said okay.