Hello Ouran!

1st P.O.V

"uwahh!It's been sooooo long since the last time I went to school!". Thought a male with
(h/l) (h/c) hair with 7 other males walking behind him. "Haha your not the only one (m/n)" said a male with striking hazelnut hair and eyes.

3rd P.O.V

8 handsome males were walking down the halls of the famous Ouran Academy,the halls were empty since all the students were in their respective classes.

A (h/c) haired male went to the classroom 1-A since 5 of his bandmates were in that class.

Hikaru's P.O.V

Me,Kaoru and Haruhi were having the usual class then a knock interrupted us. "Come in"Then a handsome male with 7 other males were behind him "Ahh ano I'm just here to drop off my friends..." then the class got crazy.

"OMG it's (m/n)-kun and the others"

"Wahh! I can't believe they're here"

"Ahh Guru-kun look here!"

The girls started screaming,and the boys started ogling over them,when I looked to my right where Haruhi was seated and she was looking at the (h/c) haired male with wide eyes. "(m/n)..."then she suddenly stood up and hugged the said male.

"Haruhi....?" He said while turning around and hugging her back. The class went silent until Sensei coughed interrupting their moment"um...you can continue your moment during lunch period,but right now you three can proceed to the 2nd year building. "The guys released their hug and Haruhi went back beside me"Thank you Sensei" was the last thing he said before going out and leaving 5 behind.

"Well since thats done why not let the new students introduce themselves" Sensei said while pointing to the said new students.

"Hello~ I am Kuroa Tatsumiya! 15 years old and part of the band 'The Entertainers'" said a male with Dark blue hair with green and blue eyes wearing an oversized sweater with black pants and shoes,happily said with a smile on his face while waving a hand to the class.

"Yo ho~ I'm Gray Naoimi at your service 15 years old and I am also part of the band same with Kuro here!" A guy with both brown hair and eyes said wearing a big smile with closed eyes while wearing a black suit that is unbuttoned,tie,pant and shoes with a white polo inside the suit.

"Hello I am Rei Anteikoni,15 years old same band with Gray" a guy with neat hair and bright blue green eyes said while pushing up his glasses while introducing himself,wearing the same attire as Gray but without a tie and a few buttons unbuttoned on his polo with headphones loosely hanging around his neck.

"Hey I'm Tenou Jimashi 15 and in the band 'The Entertainers'" said a male with lavander hair with a small cowlick stickng up with hot pink eyes while smiling and waving gently,he was wearing the same outfit as Gray and Rei only with a buttoned up suit and navy blue tie.

"Hi......I'm.......Hiro Nando......nice to meet you...."a short male quietly said while looking down with a small blush on his face , he had white hair and pink eyes,he was wearing a brown sleeveless jacket with his hood up and a unbuckled white coat with black and yellow sleeves inside the coat and the same design scarf along with headphones loosely hanging around his neck.

Meanwhile in the 2nd year building.

Tamaki's P.O.V

Sensei was just about to announce a project that needs three people in it,but we were interrupted by a knock by the door. "Come in" then when I saw the person behind the door I was blown away.

"Ahh...umm So sorry were late we lost our way here" A (h/c) haired male said nervously with 2 other males tagging behind him. "Well since you three were late a suitable punishment must be given,you three must sing infront of class since it's free period anyway"Sensei said and the class was murmuring quietly around "All right,c'mon guys".

'They sang in perfect harmony and it was beautiful,maybe I could let them join the host club to entertain our guests'I thought but then snapped out of my thoughts as sensei clapped"Well since that is done why not introduce yourselves?"

"Hey I'm (m/n) Fujioka 16 and we are part of the band'The Entertainers'" The said male said while waving gently showing a small smile,I could feel the heat crawl up to my cheeks thinking how cute he was. I looked at his attire and was wearing glasses behind those (e/c) eyes with a black suit and a white polo inside.

"Yo I'm Guru Anteikoni 16 same with (m/n)" said a male with chocolate brown hair and blue green eyes wearing a sweater beneath an unzipped black jacket with a blue belt holding his black pants.

"Good morning I am Yu Naoimi 16 and same with those two"a cool looking guy with black hair and red eyes said. I observed his attire seeing that he is wearing a black sweater with gold designs undernethe a white polo with a pair of black shoes with fairly long black slacks.

"Ah thank you for that now go sit wherever you want" was the last thing sensei said before leaving the class room because it was free period and the next thing is lunch.

When he looked aroud he found three unused seats on my right and he lead the guys to sit on them as he sat beside me.

After that the girls in our class got crazy!

"Ahh (m/n) sign my book please!"

"No no sign mine first!"

"Guru-kun go out with me!"

"No with me!"

"Yu-kun I'm your biggest fan look here!"

"No I am!"

The girls were screaming at the poor males and I stood up and it got their attention "ladies please let the men get used to the surroundings first" I calmly said while the girls got back at their seats and started talking to their friends instead.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder"Ah man thanks for that back there it really helped" (m/n) said and the other two were nodding in agreement."ahh no problem,maybe you three would like to visit the host club perhaps?" " ahh...I'll think about it" was the last thing I heard before the lunch bell was heard.

During Lunch Time

3rd Person P.O.V

(m/n) was screaming while waving his arms around "wahhh I promise we'll sign your things when we get used to the school first!!!" The poor male and his bandmates were running from their rabid fangirls.Then they saw a room and went in it.

(M/n)'s P.O.V

I sighed in relief while panting 'good thing that this room was nearby' I thought happily,then I looked behind my back looking at my bandmates "you guys alright?" they nodded while panting.

I heard a cough and saw the all the boys we met earlier in the same room along with two 3rd years,"ahh Haruhi I'm so glad to see you" I said while I went near the said girl and hugged her,tight"ahh you too,but can you let me go now I can't breath" as soon as I let her go I see the twins and boy I met earlier go infront of her"Who are you to Haruhi?" the twins asked in sync "how dare you touch my daughter!" The boy said,the I looked at them with question "is that how you taught your friends how to greet your older brother" I asked with a smirk while crossing my arms.

Word Count:1300