Hello, little muffins! Welcome to my.... Welcome!
Now before I continue, there's a few things I must warn you about:
-My drawings and doodles are very cringy
-I use PLENTY of vulgar language
-I make many typos (i'msorry.)
-I might not update frequently since I'm in the process of moving and I'm still attending hell (skool)
-That's about it.
-HAHAHA no it's not!
-I can be an extremely sarcastic little shit (it'sokayiloveyouipromise)
-I'm a big doodler. I suck at it, but I still do it.
You've got to give me props for trying, right? Lately I've been slightly improving my art style, which makes me very excited and happy.
-Yes, I'm too fucking broke to get any form of digital art crap, so you'll have to make way with my (CRAPPY)paper doodles.

Now that we have that out of the way...
HI! I'm Maouie... And boy do I have many OCS. I'm not sure if I'll necessarily DRAW them, but you should just know. :o)
There may be constant dilemmas or rants because there are MANY points in my life where I start flipping tables and breaking walls with my bare hands due to unhappiness with my drawings. Beware. You've been warned.
Also, I'm still developing my art style, so there will be A LOT of changing in my wattpad sketchbook I guess. Yeah, that's what I'll call this book. My lil' ol' wattpaddy sketchbook!Enjoy, you little dumplings! :o)

And yes.
I know there's no logic to the picture up above.
Just deal, Mkay?
Love ya.
Mwuah.