Prologue

My Bloody Canvas

Copyright©NadineSanchez

------

AuthorsNote:

---------------------

Okay. So This Quite Short. But Its Only Because It’s The Prologue And I Don’t Wanna Choke You Guys With Too Much Of What Your In For. Love Ya. ReadOn.Enjoy.

XxNadinexX

-------

Prologue:

-------------

“Go on. Do it.” He spat ruby droplets of blood. Sweat poured down his forehead, I shivered in delight as a trail of blood dribbles from his mouth.

The room is smoky, you can feel the heat rising as the fire snakes around the house. Sweat is leaking from my pours and diluting the warm blood that’s splattered over me. A cynical laugh slips beyond my lips and I twist the knife.

“Aww. Make this fun for me. Beg me not to do it. Do you really want to die? I thought you loved me?” My throat closes, I feel as if I’m swallowing golf balls.

Why isn’t he begging to live? Why is he asking me to do it? Why doesn’t he care? Why did he let me go?

His head rolls forwards his hair is drenched and sticks to his forehead. A heated red haze runs throughout my body, my left leg snaps forwards and kicks him in the face. His usually close to perfection face is bruised, battered, swollen and caked in blood. As the new line of scarlet life draws down his face, I raise my hands above my head.

I cannot see anymore. I feel his hips between my spaced feet. “I do love. You fucking idiot. don’t be a blind cunt. I’d rather die than be without you. Even with you’re your crazy ass shit. You’re my fucking life, if I don have you I don’t have a life” His voice was a mix of brokenness and sheer agony.

I was choking, inhaling the smoke. My mind was clouded, I was senseless, weak and defenceless. I was over and had but one thing left to do before the flames engulfed the room.

I slammed my raised hands down, striking the poised nice deep inot soft flesh.it cutlike butter, and poured everywhere. It was over. Done. Finished.

I was at peace…

__________

Sooo, I know it was like a really short one.but I just want to hook you babies intooo myyyy story….enjoy M’loverliess. Oh and I am in need with an editor. So until then. Any criticism is welcomeee. Oh and like anytype of commentss.