The chopping then stopped, but the Woodsman did not give up as the pole was now flying off the hold and about to make them crash down with it.

"I hope it crashes on a cabin." Colette said.

"Ask and shall receive!" Patch called as the pole collided against a cabin, but didn't break anything as it was on the side like a walking balancing beam pole.

The Woodsman walked up the pole, which made the cowardly teen and three dogs run with him across the cabin roof to get away.

"Hopefully we won't run out of roof." Colette said.

"Stay close to me." Patch told her.

Colette nodded, doing so. The Woodsman came after them.

Shaggy bumped against Scooby who had suddenly stoped. "Scoob, now is not the time to stop."

"Ro rore roof." Scooby pointed down to show why he had stopped.

"Me and my big muzzle..." Colette pouted.

"Looks like we'll need to fight this guy head on." Patch said.

The Woodsman snarled as he looked eager to chop them up. Patch only simply started to growl at him. The Woodsman glared at the puppy.

"I'm not afraid of you, I was kidnapped by Cruella DeVil!" Patch glared with his growl.

The Woodsman was about to strike down on Colette to make sure that Patch knew the this guy meant business. Colette screamed which made her ears fly out and she ducked down, nearly crying from fear and dismay that she was going to be brutally slaughtered right here and right now. But she didn't feel any pain, but she did feel some drops of blood as she saw Patch stopping the ax with one paw even if it did bend, it seemed to had done some harm to his paw.

Patch glared, both from stinging pain and rage towards the Woodsman. Colette looked up in deep concern and worry for the puppy she had loved for a long time. Patch started to push the Woodsman back. The woodsman snarled. Shaggy and Scooby looked in concern for Patch as he was going to face this foe himself. And where Patch used all of his strength to push the Woodsman off the cabin.

"Get.... Away... From... HER!!!!" Patch snarled as he pushed the Woodsman with all his might.

And where the Woodsman was shocked as he was pushed right off the cabin. Patch snarled, he set his four paws down before whining slightly in pain for the one paw that was cut from the axe.

"Like, Patch, are you okay?" Shaggy asked.

"A little bit..." Patch winced.

"Blood..." Colette whispered in fear and felt extremely overwhelmed.

"Ratch, rour raw ris rleeding." Scooby said out of worry.

"Yeah..." Patch hissed in pain.

"Like, dude, you should get that bandaged up." Shaggy said.

"Ow... Ow..." Patch bit his lip as he was in a lot of pain.

"Oh, Patch..." Colette pouted.

"I feel something wrong..." Mo whispered to Atticus. "Like... Someone's been badly hurt... Not one of us humans though... Like... An animal."

"I feel the same thing." Atticus said.

"So, what's the plan, Fred?" Velma asked the leader of Mystery Inc.

"We hide here until he goes away." Fred replied.

Atticus and Mo rolled their eyes to that.

"That's your plan?" Jessica scoffed. "That is so Little Moose."