"You don't know anything," I stated firmly. She raised a mocking brow at me, a sardonic smile ghosting over her lips. In that moment, I saw a different Ginny in front of me. She wasn't the awkward, hot-headed, but sweet girl who I'd spent ages listening to, rant about her crush on Harry.

This wasn't my best friend, standing before me. This wasn't the girl I had come to call my sister, whom I loved just like I loved Harry and Ron. This was a new Ginny. And I wasn't liking her very much, truth be told.

"Oh yeah? I certainly don't know quite a lot of things, and I was planning to ask you, but really, how can I expect you to be honest? But now that you've brought it up again, tell me Hermione, why did you try to steal Harry from me? Why did-"

I heard distant footsteps and before I could interrupt Ginny or anything, Harry walked past the classroom, before retracing his steps and coming to a standstill outside the classroom.

"Ginny, you're here, I-" Harry stopped midway, as his eyes traveled across the room to where I and Draco stood. I saw him gulp nervously, before turning back to look at his girlfriend, who for the matter, was still glaring at me.

He knows what's wrong with Ginny, I thought, sighing quietly. I felt a slight pinch of hurt in my chest; how could Harry not tell me what was going on between the two of them before, when it was clearly related to me? And how on earth did Ginny come up with such ridiculous accusations!

"Ginny, come with me," said Harry quietly, taking her hand. She shook her head, briefly glancing at him, before pulling her hand out of his clasp.

"Yeah? Go on, tell me! Why! I thought you knew how much I love him, I thought you would take care of him when he was gone, and take care you did! By seducing him! How could you?" She yelled fiercely, ignoring Harry's attempts of trying to calm her down.

My head seemed to be spinning, I couldn't understand what was coming out of her mouth. Her words were like sharp knives, sinking into my flesh. Seduce Harry? What in the world!

"You-" I began, but Harry interrupted me,

"'mione, it's not the right time to argue over anything. Let's all go to bed. You're not feeling well," he said, turning again to reach for Ginny who stepped back, still enraged. "Please, Ginny." He sighed, exasperatedly.

"Why, cat got your tongue, 'mione? No explanations? If that wasn't enough, you had to go and ruin my brother's life as well. YOU are the reason he is in a fucking coma right now! Had you not rejected him, he'd still be here with us, completely healthy," said Ginny venomously.

Harry flinched at her tone, and resorted to staring hopelessly between the two of us. I was slowly, okay- very quickly, starting to get angry. I'd been trying to lay off this long-pending argument, seeing as I'd been occupied by clearly, much more important stuff. But now, I felt like I'd had enough of her stupid jealousy and misplaced accusations.

"Are you even listening to yourself right now? How can you even--"

"How can I think of it? It's because of you Hermione. YOU are the reason I can't look my boyfriend in the face without a million doubts running through my head about whether he's sincere to me. YOU are the reason my brother is lying in a fucking coma right now, YOU are the bloody reason I've always been put second. Heck, even my mother thinks of you before a single thought crosses her mind about her own daughter."

"Hermione ple--" Harry began again, but I put up a hand, making him stop yet again.

"Right," I finally said, folding my arms over my chest. I could feel the hurt coursing through me, but I refrained from letting her know how much her accusations were affecting me.