The Little Borrowers

December 15,1997
12:09 am

I'm a little confused since the day that we moved to my grandma's  house.By the way, it's not what you expect like a ghosts,bad spirits and whatever phenomena is that. I think about the lost things.Everytime I sneak every night  to have my midnight snacks,there's something lost.It is my midnight snacks. I wonder if our housemaid always eat my midnight snacks because she's always exhausted on monitoring me.I have a heart disease since birth but I don't care,it can't get me killed besides I'm fully recovered but my mother tells me to don't do heavy works.

Well that's all goodnight and I hope that I won't be disappointed tomorrow when it's midnight.

December 16,1997
12:24 am

Well about what I said last night, it happened again.My midnight snacks were lost.But I think it's not a big deal because this day makes me feel happy like the instance that my mom bought me snacks this midnight and I think it is one sack.I'm glad about it because I can enjoy Christmas vacation with my grandma because ever since I'm young I'm not able to see her but now is my only chance.I imagine how she sneak with me every night but I know that mom already knew what me and my grandma did everynight.We always watch horror films and I guess she's the best grandma I ever had because my grandparents on my father's side isn't that close to me... Well I think I'm merely dramatic, by the way advance Merry Christmas!!!!

December 17,1997
10:45 pm

I'm shocked when I saw the little thing or something little on the dining table this night when I'm taking my medicine, I'm confused if it's an animal but I saw it with my two eyes.I thought it's just a rat or something but it's different to rats.It's standing straight and dressed.Well this is the sign that I'm going crazy.

Goodnight.

December 18,1997
11:31 pm

I try to ask my grandma about the thing I saw last night.She said that I'm just being hooked with the horror film we watched so I'm just imagining weird things.This night I planned that ,while grandma watch horror film I'm gonna act thirsty or something to see something I saw last night.I think grandma knows some secrets inside the house because it's hers since she was a child.I know that she isn't telling me one secret but this time I'm the one who will answer my own question.

December 19,1997
9:00 pm

I knew it! I saw that little thing again when I planned to put some ''potato chips'' on the table. But the most fascinating thing I knew was, the thing that I saw was my grandma's old friend. Finally she told me about her secret.But she warned me to do not tell anyone ,or else her old friend will not trust her and go away and leave .

December 20,1997
10:23 pm

Alright I planned to put a ''potato chips'' again. But there's something weird happened. My grandma's old friend changed it's appearance! and then I saw my grandma crying and ask her why she's dramatic.

She told me that her old friend died.Now, I finally understand why it changed to a young little girl.That little girl is a grandchild of my grandma's friend.

December 21,1997
8:00 pm

I'm so excited to celebrate Christmas with my family.That's why I decided to sleep early this night for me to buy my gift for grandma tomorrow.

December 22,1997
11:09 am

I met a new friend today at the mall. She is good though. A kind and weird person too like me. She's kinda weird as she moves,look and talk. Her name is Natasha.

9:00 pm

Sleeping early is my thing for this Christmas. I prepare myself for enjoying such a good and blessed day even though my dad isn't  here right by my side. I guess he is safe now in heaven...

December 23,1997
6:00 am

I decided to play snowball fight with my friends on our neighborhood. But I don't really like the way they treated me. They always want me to be their dummy to throw their snowball at. I think that they're too different with my old friends on our original town. How sad isn't it? but it doesn't matter anyway, I have my grandma and mother to be with instead of having many great friends.

9:05 pm

It's a little weird when my friends on our neighborhood got SMELLY... well they smell like a socks that's not been washed for a week. Someone have done it on them and I don't know who is it.. but it's so weird that they've been blaming me because the pale of water came from our roof and they say that is my plan... uhmm. I am innocent you know. I don't fought back to a person who teased or whatever  stupid things they've done to me. I think that's their own problem. Lastly, it's been weird that our pale of water come to our roof by itself... I think it is my grandma's friend... thanks to her whoever she is....

December 24,1997
7:00 am