Characters

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Sumedh Mudgalkar
Sumedh is a 19 years old dancer and actor. He did shows such as DMD, DID and D3. His dance styles are dubstep and popping.
He studies at Gurukul. He has his own dance team from Gurukul, 'Beatking's poppers', which is one of the best popping teams in India.
He lives with his family. Siddharth Nigam is his best friend, actually his unbiological brother.
Sumedh is a really very down to earth guy, who loves making friends and interacts with people.

Siddharth Nigam as Siddharth Nigam
Siddharth is a 19 years old actor and gymnast. He played the role of young Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3 and young Rudra in Mahakumbh.
He is a national level gymnast. Siddharth studies at Gurukul and is also the captain of GHT (Gurukul Hockey Team), Maharashtra's best hockey team.
He lives with his family. Sumedh Mudgalkar is his bestfriend. Siddharth is a friendly guy, that becomes friend with everyone in less time.

Tunisha Sharma as Bandana Jassi
Bandana is an 18 years old girl. She's the only female cricketer in RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) She's going to study at Gurukul. She lives with her bestfriend Samaira.
Bandana is a 'fan' of Sumedh. He's her inspiration, her God, her everything. Inspired by him, Bandana learnt popping.
For her no other guy matters, except of Sumedh, even if she always says 'He's not my crush, I don't love him...he's just my Guru'.
Apart from Sumedh, she has Samaira in her life.
{Guys, just a quick note: in this season some of the things that Bandana does or some of her habits will be the same as the real Bandana, which means the writer.}

Reem Sameer Sheikh as Samaira Singhania
Samaira is an 18 years old student at Gurukul.
She's the vice-captain of Mumbai City Football Club. She lives in Mumbai with her bestfriend Bandana.
Making friendships with boys is her favourite hobby. Hot and handsome boys are her weakness. Her one and only female friend is Bandana.