Catching Up

Rose's POV

She hugged me tightly. I hugged back. We both began crying.

"I-I thought you were gone." She whispered.

"No no! There so much I need to tell you!" I said.

"Well then what are you waiting for?! Come on!" She said. She took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. We both sat on her bed.

"Now explain everything!" She said.

"Well I got to make it quick! Before they find me." I said.

"Who is they?" She said.

"You won't believe me but...One direction kidnapped me." I said.

"Um are you okay Rose?" She asked.

"Izzy, I swear I'm not joking! I was kidnapped by one direction!" I said.

"Even if they did kidnap you, why would they?" She asked.

"Cause Liam Payne is my brother!" I said. She looked at me confused. I explained everything to her. It took about 30 minutes.

"Rose,are you sure your okay?" She asked.

"You gotta believe-" I stopped when someone knocked on the door.

"Oh no." I said. Isabella got up to open it.

"No! It's them!" I whispered to her, grabbing her arm.

"Ross your going insane!" She said.

"I'll prove it! Look out the window!" I said to her.

"Ugh watch! One direction won't be at the door!" She said walking over to the window. She looked out of it then turned to me.

"See! No one direction! Wait." She turned back to the window.

"OMG! It's them!" Isabella said. I took a peek as well. It was Liam, Louis, and Niall.

"Do you believe me now?!" I said.

"Sadly yes." She said. They knocked again.

"This doesn't make any sense though!" She said. Then we heard the door being busted open.

"Shoot! Hide!" I said. We both dove under the bed.

"Will they hurt us?!" She asked.

"I don't know! The worst they did last time was inject me with something that made me sleep.

"Crap." She whispered. We heard them coming up the stairs.

"Stay quite no matter what. Maybe they will think we are not home and leave." I said. She nodded.

They were looking in all the rooms. Till they came too the one we were in.

They searched the room. Just as we thought they were about to leave they headed for the bed. I watched as one of them walked closer and closer. He was going to look under the bed! He lowered him self till he almost saw us then.

"Niall!! Get down here!" Liam called him. He didn't look under the bed and went downstairs. That was a close one.

We came out from under the bed and hid close by the stairs and listened go their conversation. Liam was crying.

"What if she's dead?!" He said crying.

"I'm sure she's fine." Niall said."

"It's all my fault! I shouldn't have let her date Harry! I shouldn't have trusted him!" He cried.

"You dated Harry?" Isabella asked me.

"Ssh!" I said.

"I miss her so much!!!" Louis cried.

"Don't worry Lou, we will find her." Niall said.

"No you won't." I muttered to myself.

"Lets go check her house." Louis said. They agreed and left the the house. Isabella and I let out a sigh of relief and began thinking of a plan of how to escape.

"Okay, I got 75 bucks. We can take the bus to my beach house a few hours from here." Isabella said.

"Will your parents let you?" I asked.

"They won't know, they are going to be on a business trip for at least another week." She replied.

"Great!" I said.

"We need to leave now though! They are going to see I'm not home and they are going to keep looking!" I said.

"Are you sure they won't just give up?" She asked.

"No! Liam won't give up till he's sure I'm dead." I said.

"Then lets hurry!" I said. Isabella gave me some of her clothes since I didn't have any with me.

When we were done packing we called a taxi even though the station was like a 10 minute walk. We didn't want anyone seeing us. We jumped in the cab. I looked out the window and thought of Harry kissing that girl. How he didn't notice me...I felt a tear coming. No. I knew this was going to happen. He was a celebrity. Of course it was going to happen. Now, they are out of my life. For good. Then Rock Me came on on the radio. Isabella saw my face and told the driver to turn it off. We got to the station. We bought our tickets and got on the bus. I was so tired. I lay my head on the window to sleep. But then I noticed something. Oh crap. I saw the boys. They were here. At the station. Why wouldn't this bus move! I elbowed Isabella.

"Look" I muttered keeping my head down. Her eyes went wide.

"How..." She said.

"Put your sun glasses on.." I whispered as they came on the bus.