Two Tickets to Paradise

***Featured Story***He keeps to himself and doesn't date anyone from the office. She has free tickets to Hawaii and a plan. Sort of.When heart-broken Beth wins two tickets to paradise, she doesn't plan on using them to save her job as a photographer at a home and garden magazine. She doesn't plan on making a deal with her aloof co-worker Russell to get him to go with her, either. And it might have been a mistake to make the deal when she was too drunk to remember the terms of their arrangement. Yeah, half a dozen mojitos on top of a margarita might have been over doing it. Now, not only does she have to spend her time in Hawaii taking fabulous pictures so she doesn't get fired, she has to figure out what Russell has agreed to do for her (or to her!) in exchange for his free trip. But the hardest part of all will be keeping her hormones under control at repeated exposure to his mouth-watering masculinity.The beaches have never been so hot.... Warning: 18 and over only. Turn up your fan and fix a cold drink!

-Completed

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a story about two adults falling for each other at paradise.

Both are hurting but together they can overcome anything.