Hey I'm Gabriel.....

I gasped for breath as the branches scraped across my skin forming new wounds the burning sensation of pain was creeping further up my body tears welled up in the brim of my eyes as i pumped my legs faster, i HAD to get away from him.

10 MINUTES EARLIER

Iyara turned her head behind her where someone had tapped her shoulder there she saw a beautiful man looking at her with...love,passion but also lust with another emotion she just could'nt pin point    " Hi i'm Gabriel" he said confidently with a tone which sound which made Iyara terribly uncomfortable so she got up of the ground and began to back away.He did'nt like that his eyes turned to pure rage as he GROWLED,in utter shock she whimpered " Who are you" Iyara replied her voice cracking backing father away hoping she would end up on the pathway .

" where are you going beautiful" god what an ego on this guy. but it did sound rather loving. NO bad Iyara she mentally scowled. We have to run! run! or this incredibly sexy molester will end up raping us....RUN!  and with that Iyara bolted behind her thankfully on the route towards her home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furious that his mate was running and even more pissed to the fact he maneged to terrify his own MATE! he shifted to his wolf and run after her hoping not to lose his mate. No we will not lose our mate.....Not when we just found her! Running faster he could smell her fear AND blood.

* SO HERE WE ARE lol *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't let him catch you.The moment Iyara began to fear for her life was when she witnessed the *Molester* transform into a Wolf and not just any wolf a BIG wolf probably ten times bigger then a normal one and pitch black,that my fellow readers was when Iyara ran faster then she had before she ran with determination to reach her father but also fear of being ripped to pieces

Iyara suddenly let out a ear piercing scream as the wolf jumped onto her back causing her to buckle down onto the harsh ground beneath her, noe trapped betewwen the ground and a enormas wolf her chances of living where 1 out of 10. but wehat Iyara did'nt expect was to feel a wet tounge lick her facxe and a sad wimper from ontop of her opening her eyes she looked up .........................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dan dan dan!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Cliffy = )