MBW (Part 7)

• Asia (janay and ray) 13

• Raven (janay and ray) 13

• Jamia (janay and jawan/ray) 16

• CJ (dezi and prod) 2

• Dustin (dezi and prod) 16

• Jordan (jazmine and prince) 4

• Jade (jazmine and prince) 4

• Ty (Tasha and roc) 16

• Christy (Tasha and roc) 15

__________________________

-Dustin POV-

It was quiet. All I know is somebody better say something about him chocking jamia !

"Soooo" I said breaking the silence. My mom sat up. Oh Lord ... "I'm not mad" she spoke. Wait , what ?!

"Wait , what ?" Me , Jamia , & Ty said. "She's right" janay said. "He put his hands on Mia and that was unnecessary" my dad said. "Exactly ! I don't see why he didn't get nothing but ISS when he put his hands on me first" jamia said.

"I would go find him and beat his a** but he's a teenager so I can't do nothing" ray said.

-Jamia POV-

Since it's just Tuesday and I don't go back to school until next Monday , I'm just laying in my bed at home. Bored as ever 😒. I can't go nowhere because me, Dustin, & Ty are basically in trouble for fighting and have to stay in our room for an hour today 😂😂 what kind of punishment but whatever , I wasn't going to question them.

*****

My hour is up and I walked out my room and went to Dustin's.

"Wassup D" he looked up from his laptop. "Sup Mia ?" I sat by him and looked at my hands.

"Mia ?" I looked up at him and hugged his side tight. He hugged me back. "What's this for ?" "For being there for me and not letting anybody hurt me" I let him go and he looked at me.

"Jamia Makayla Harris , you is like my sister so that means your everything to me just like everybody else in this house is. There's nothing in this world that will not make me protect you. You means the world to me and around me you will never get hurt. If you ever need anything I will be here for you ! I don't care if I'm not with you and you get hurt , I will still find a way to beat who ever it was ass ! I don't care if we're old and can't hardly walk , I'm still going to find a way to protect you , Asia , raven , Christy , jade , & Jordan , probably even Cj when he get older and get in trouble ! And it won't change ! That's the same thing with Ty. Me and Ty double teamed his ass for you !-" "SHO DID !" Ty interrupted Dustin and I just giggled.

"Shut up man ! But any way yea , just remember I will be there forever and always" I smiled. "I love you D" he smiled back at me. "I love you too mia" I hugged him again then got up and walked out his room while he got back on his laptop.

I walked to Ty room. He looked away from his tv. "Oh lord , you want me to give you a speech too of how much I love you and will protect you ? Come here lil girl" I laughed at this fool and shook my head. "Not really" "well Imma say it anyway so come on lil baby" I went to sit by him.

"I am not a baby or lil girl" "you is to me so suck it up ! And listen to this good speech I'm about to say that might make you shed some tears" he cleared his throat and I laughed again.

He pulled me close and smothered me to his chest and I just giggle in his chest. "Ty really ?" He chuckled and let me go a little. "Ight"

"Jamia , in life me and Dustin will be the most protective like brothers ever. I don't care about you dating , I ain't like that but when them boys hurt you we will be there to beat some ass and you know it ! If any boy hurt you or hell if a girl hurt you I know you'll beat they ass but come to me for that too because girl !" He snapped his fingers and I burst out laughing. "I will give her a few words ! Nah I'm just playing" he chuckled. "But like Dustin said even when we old and can't walk we will protect all of y'all in some kind of way. Just know that every boy out there won't treat you right and you'll learn who the right ones are and the wrongs one. But I love you lil girl ! And always will , if we ever fight and we say some hurtful words I know you won't mean it and you know I won't mean it because at the end of the day I will still love you and if anything goes wrong ill be there for you and best believe if you get hurt in any physical way for you to go to the emergency room , not saying it will happen but a nigga will cry! Shiiid I'll be shedding tears that whole day ! Don't believe me just watch" we laughed. "I know you and Dustin will , that's why I love y'all until the death of me" I said with a smile. "You better love us after the death of you too" he said and I burst out laughing and heard Dustin walking in laughing.

"Why everybody say that "I'll love you until the death of me" I hope you'll love us after your dead and gone too !" Dustin said while laughing. We was all laughing then stopped.

I stood up and held my arms out and looked at both of them. "Come on , group hug guys" they groaned and I gave them a face.

"Oh come on , please ... For me" they walked toward me and I hugged them tight while they almost smothered me into their chest. Then I heard a camera and saw a flash. We let go and looks by the door to see my dad ray and uncles and my mom and aunties.

"Aww babies" auntie dezi said while hugging us.

"That was a nice speech boys" uncle roc said. "But really Ty" uncle prince said and everybody laughed.

"I was just trying to be a little funny with the whole thing" he chuckled.

__________________________

How you like it ?

I know its short and I'm sorry but I tried to add a little love in this story but vote , comment and whatever else !

I'm really trying to update more and become a better writer so help me out loves ! :)

Btw : jamia is the youngest between her , Dustin , & Ty but Dustin is the oldest and his birthday is in 2 weeks.