1

5 years later - Autumn
---------------------------------------

Shortly after Harry and Zayn's wedding, and honeymoon, they packed everything up and moved.

Since their third child was brought into the world, who was named Samuel Benjamin Styles, they agreed that they needed more space.

They soon found a nice house with plenty of space for all of them, even Isaac, and it was just five minutes down the road from where Niall and Violet lived.

Zayn chose the role of a stay at home dad, while Harry remained the head of the company, never working himself too hard.

Life for Zayn and Harry was perfect.

For now.

-
-
-

"They're asleep." Zayn heard Flynn whisper as he came into consciousness.

Harry was sleeping next to him, his strong arms secured around Zayn.

"Wake them up." He heard Dylan say.

"You wake them up." Flynn said.

"No, I'll be in trouble." Dylan protested.

"Go." Flynn whispered harshly.

"Stop pushing me!" Dylan whined.

"Shhh!" Flynn hissed.

"Boys what're you doing?" Zayn asked, keeping his eyes closed.

He heard Dylan's small footsteps as he came around the bed. "I start school today papa."

Zayn opened his eyes, smiling at him.

"I know." He said, unable to believe that Dylan was already five years old.

He still looked a lot like Zayn, having his eyelashes and smile, but he had messy dark brown hair, and green eyes.

Dylan was the only child of Zayn and Harry that didn't have curly hair.

Their youngest son, who was brought into the world four years ago had a head of curly hair that, oddly, was blonde.

A light blonde, similar to the color of butter.

He also had bright green eyes and dimples, just like Harry.

Harry explained that his hair was blonde as a child, but he and Zayn still joked about some other man being Sam's father.

"Can we go now?" Dylan asked eagerly, bouncing a little.

"Well, in a little while. It's still quite early." Zayn said softly.

"Told you." Flynn said as he walked up beside his younger brother.

"Can we have breakfast now?" Dylan asked.

"No. Go back to bed." Harry spoke up, his deep voice giving Zayn goosebumps.