Kid Flash's POV

Aqualad started to explain the plan to us. After he was done I looked over to where Robin and S/H/N were standing. "Hey, where are Robin and S/H/N" I asked. "I hope they listened to my orders." Aqualad sighed. "Don't tell me S/H/N is like Robin and sneaks away without anyone noticing! Ugh!" I groaned. It was annoying to me how Robin always disappeared then reappeared out of nowhere. There was suddenly a gunshot in the distance. "Engage. There was a gunshot so engage. Make sure everyone is alright." Aqualad ordered. "Well there go the other orders." I thought. "Umm... I am going after the guy with the case full of viles. Got that Robin? Help the woman who got shot we need to get information out of her. Hopefully she is still alive." S/H/N said. I ran around looking for the girl that S/H/N said got shot. I found her and she was struggling to breath. I knelt next to her tried to stop the bleeding. She suddenly grabbed my wrist. "D...don't try to h...help me." She breathed out. She let go of my wrist. "D...don't let him g...get away w...with the Cobra Venom. H...He will use it to... to take whatever he w...wants. P...please stop him." I could tell she was slipping away. "Ok. I promise we will stop him. But I need to ask you something. Why were you going to give the venom to him anyway?" I asked her. "I... I wasn't. I was going to get the m...money first and t...then *cough* *cough* then I was going to destroy the venom. I h...had it all p...planned, but I guess it b...backfired." She chuckled. "Hold on a little longer. I can stop the bleeding." I told here. "N...no. I want to die. Please. I... I want to be with my daughter once again." She smiled and a tear rolled down her face. "Thank you." And with that she closed her eyes and faded away. I got up and felt bad I couldn't save her but... she was happy. I walked away. I was not in the mood to run. "Gun" S/H/N said. I was confused and didn't know what she meant. I was about to ask but then heard a scream. I got my running mood back and ran around the junk yard to find out who screamed.

Y/N's POV

I opened the door and my father was inside of the car smiling at me. "Hello S/H/N. How's it going." He smiled evily at me. I don't think he knows it's me. I stood there in pure shock. I didn't know what to do. "Is that anyway to treat your poor, old, father?" He asked. "H...how did you find me?" I asked. My gun was still pointed at him. "I didn't. You just showed up. Anyways. How has it been. Living with your secrets. Not telling anyone who you are and what you did. I should leak out the information on the news. Oh! That would be fun!" He laughed like the Joker. I glared at him. "I didn't kill her! I didn't.. it was... it was an accident!" I yelled at him.

~Flashback~

I was only 7 years old at the time.

"Mom?" I asked as I looked up to my mother who was holding my hand. We were walking to the park to have ice cream and then we were going to get a gift for my father for his birthday. "Yes honey?" she replied. "What do you think father will like for his birthday?" I asked. "Well he likes certain stuff, but if it's form you, he will be happy with anything." She smiled. My face lit up in joy. "Alright! That makes me happy!" I gleamed with joy. I let go of her hand and put it to my face to think. We were crossing the busy street when a truck was speeding our way. I was too busy figuring out what to get him that I didn't know what was going on around me. My mother thought I was still walking beside her but I stopped in the middle of the street to think better. The truck was coming full speed and not stopping. "Y/N! Watch out!" My mother shouted. I looked up with her with the happiest smile on my face. I knew what I was going to get him. "Move! Y/N! Move!" She yelled at me. I was so confused. I looked over to the truck and freaked out. I couldn't move I was so scared. The next thing I know was being pushed to the ground and the truck flying beside me. I looked for my mother and found her on the ground in a pool of blood. I ran over to her and caressed her head. "Mom! What happened!" I screamed as tears threatened to flow. "I love you, sweetie." She calmly told me. "I love you too! Please don't go. I need you! Dad needs you! What about his present? I'll do anything to help you! Please! Stay with me! Don't... don't die!" The tears were now flowing freely down my face. A crowd started to form and I could hear sirens. My outfit was now drenched in blood. She lifted her hand to my face and looked at me. "Take care of your little brother. Help dad when he needs it. Make sure to not get into too much trouble. Ok?" She asked putting on a weak smile. "NO! It's not ok. Not without you! I don't want you to go!" I cried. "Don't worry honey. I will always be with you. Right here." She pointed to my heart. "But I don't want you to just be in my heart!" I told her. She chuckled then cringed. A man came up and tried to drag me away. He succeded at first but I slipped away and slid to my mom. I grabbed her head and hugged it to protect her. I glared at them. They tried to separate me from my mother. "Let them take you. Please." She told me. "No! I want to be with you!" I yelled. She wiped the tears of my face a looked me straight in the eye. I could tell she was already fading away. "I love you Y/N." She smiled her biggest smile she could and her hand slipped from my face and her head bobbed to the side. "Mom? MOM? Mom!!!" I freaked out. "MOM!!!!!!" I screamed. I was pulled away from her again and taken to an ambulance truck. They sat me down on the edge of the back. They started asking me questions like, "What happened?", "Are you ok?, "Are you hurt?", "Where is your father?". I remembered the truck. "There was a truck. It went that way. I pointed and when they looked I ran towards where I pointed. I saw it crash somewhere. I kept running and found it. The police followed me and I showed them the car. They took out their guns and got the guy out of his car. You could smell the alcohol. He was drunk and killed my mom. Later, my father came for me and took me home. My brother ran away a year later.

~Flashback End~

They never arrested that man. And that was the reason I became S/H/N. To find him. I haven't yet. But I will one day. If he's not already dead. "Where's B/N ( Brother's Name )! "Oh, him? He's working for me trying to find you." I was shocked. Little B/N. No! He would never! He... he... My father took his chance with my shock and pounced on me with a Taser. "AHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed in pain. He hit the spot where I got stabbed. Now the wound was probably a little bit bigger. He smiled the most disgusting smile I could think of. I didn't know what to do, so I just scooted back until I came in contact with a metal box. I was cornered. "I will finish my job." He said. "I will torture you 10 times worse than before, or better yet, 100 times more. You won't get away from me this time. I will make sure of that. Maybe I will even capture your new friends and kill them in front of you." He laughed like the Joker again. I couldn't move out of fear. "Night, night!" He yelled. I closed my eyes ready for the impact, but it never came. I looked up and saw Robin in front of me. He stopped the hammer and threw it across the ground. "..." I tried to say his name, but nothing came out. He started to fight my father. My father gave up and ran back to the car. "I'll get you later S/H/N." And with that he got in the car and drove off. Robin didn't go after the SUV. Instead he came over to me. He couldn't see my eyes, but he could tell I was scared. He started to shake me. "S/H/N! Snap out of it! S/H/N! S/H/N!!!" I snapped out of the trance and looked over at him. He sighed out of relief. "I'm glad you're okay. I was feeling a little distraught, heavy on the dis." He said. He helped me up. Once I was up, I tripped and landed in his arms. I nodded in thanks. "R...Robin?" My voice was scratchy. "Th...thanks for saving me." My voice whimpered. He smiled at me and I felt safe. The rest of the team showed up one by one from different directions. "I heard a scream." Superboy said. "Is anyone hurt?" Megan finished. "The woman you told us about, she didn't make it. But I she said to not let that guy have the case." Kid Flash told everyone. "We must get the case back then." Aqualad said. "Well it looks like he's long gone now." Artemis reminded us. I remembered the case and ran to the place I hid it. Everyone was confused but lit up in joy when I came back. "I grabbed it and hid it before I attacked." I told them. I gave the case to Aqualad. "Good work S/H/N. How about we go home. "Everyone agreed." When we got back on the bioship, everyone was excited about another completed mission. They all talked accept for me. I sat in my seat and looked outside. We were off the mind link so I could think freely now. 'Why would B/N do that? He loves me, and he believed me. I need to find him.' I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "S/H/N, are you alright?" Aqualad asked. I didn't notice that everyone stopped talking and was looking at me with worried faces. "Oh... Y...Yeah. Just thinking." I gave them a fake smile. "Well you were thinking out loud." Kid Flash pointed out. "Who were you talking about and what did he believe about you?" Kid Flash asked. "N...nothing. Just..." I was interrupted by Robin. "She was attacked by one of the men there and got hit. So she was losing blood, I guess, and was too shocked to do anything. So just leave her alone for now." He got half of that right, but the blood thing? I remembered I was hit again on my stomach. Without hesitation, I pulled my shirt up a bit to examine my wound. I was about 2 centimeters bigger and my shirt was stained on the inside with blood. I cringed and so did everyone else. "H...how did you know about this?" I asked as I put my shirt back down. I could see the blood staining your shirt. It was darker than usual. "Well. T...thanks." I thanked him. They forgot about my brother and continued chatting among themselves. 'That was a close one. Thanks Robin. I owe you one.' We were at the mountain and we were getting off of the bioship. "S/H/N! Come clean that wound." Megan called. "Ok. Coming!" I called back. 'Where are you B/N?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This one is very long, but there was so much information I wanted to put in that I just did it. Woo hoo! You have a brother! Hope you all liked it, and bye for now! :) Also, I'm so excited!!!!! Civil War came out, but I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to see it with my friend, but tickets were sold out. :( So I can't wait to see it!!!! YAY!