I'm not ready to show her what I can do.

"I'll be keeping my eyes on you Gale, waiting for you to make a mistake worth taking your life for. You will not come near my Luna again without supervision." If Emily could hear me now, she would probably throw a fit. I would have to let her of course but she doesn't know the risks. Not like I do. "I don't trust you."

Gale hadn't responded to me, leaving his mind blank as he disclosed the mind link. He rested back into his seat and resumed looking out the window.

"Alpha - those pheromones of yours are sick!" James waved the air as if that could rid them. I tried to rein them back in and rid the smell, not realizing that they must've leaked when I was speaking with Gale. "I haven't smelled some so strong before, you need to tell me what you've been doing!"

There was no trick really, I relaxed myself against my seat as I brushed the side of Emily's thigh with my fingers. My pheromones were like this because I was such a dominant Alpha, and now that Emily and I were joining as one - they would only be getting stronger to please her.

Brooklyn took this opportunity to speak with me after James had invited a conversation with me. "What is this rogue doing in our vehicle? Do you plan to take him back with us?"

"He's joining Blood Moon, Brooklyn. Be a decent host considering you get to leave when all this is done and I have to be stuck with him." Brooklyn and I had looked up at each other when we spoke, we were used to making eye contact with each other and withstanding each others pheromones. I could feel James wanting in on the loop too, his mind bouncing on the edges of our conversation before he invited himself in as well.

It wasn't hard to speak with multiple people at once, it just depended on with who. Brooklyn and James knew how to control most of their thoughts, even if they were multitasking. Their minds didn't ramble with multiple thoughts - sometimes how Emily's would.

Her nose wrinkled as she considered how long he had been abandoned. Brooklyn had been there and had recognized Gale from the pack we had once ransacked in search of my Mother's murderer. "I'm going to have to bleach the seats, to kill all this bad juju."
I watched her glance at Gale as he leaned a little closer towards the window. "Better yet, I'll just burn the car."

Rolling my eyes I disclosed myself from the conversation, giving my attention to Emily as I watched over her. I smiled a bit at how much she was missing, the confident side of me sure that I could keep her asleep the entire ride home without threatening to wake her. She would be so protected and looked after during such a short ride and she would have no idea.
She didn't know how much she meant to me.

"Alpha Blood," Gale raised conversation aloud, pulling me from my thoughts as I looked at him wildly, wondering if Gale was threatening my plan. Clearly he had no idea of what I was plotting for Emily's sleep schedule because he continued. "- does this human plan to take the role of Luna?"

Kill him. He knows too much to live. He will kill Emily.

Brooklyn and James were brought out of their own conversations, low growls emitting from their chests only encouraging me to get more riled. They had fallen for Emily as well during the small interactions they held with her, fascinated with the idea that she could become one of us. They had grown attached, like I had. "What are you trying to imply?" I was a little shocked Gale could tell she was human, especially considering the amount of time our scents have had time to join as one. It was taking longer than I had thought. I hadn't let him near her too much, nothing that I hadn't been around for. Also - Gale had hidden this from his mind so I couldn't reach it. How long has he known?