Learning

I wake up back in my tree. I look around everyone is still asleep. Did I fall asleep? I question myself. I hear whacks from another tree. I carefully crawl limb from limb of trees trying not to wake anyone. I look down from a branch and see Yona shooting arrow after arrow. I just sit and watch her not moving she stops and collects all of her arrows. I make my way back to my tree before she sees me. I feel something move on the top of my head I reach my hand up and feel Ao. I bring him down and into my hand. And smile someone taps one my shoulder. I turn to see Jeaha siting behind me. Whisper scream making me fall half way off the branch. "What are you doing up here?!" Whispering to him.
"I came to see you."

"Why?" I ask with a eyebrow raised.

"Well," He starts while getting dangerous close to my face. I whip out my sword and put it in between us.

"No no no get away from my face right now. Cause it would be way to bad if you could get cut be a big big thorn on your face. In this case my sword is the thorn." I say with my sword sliding around the out line of his face. He slowly backs away until he falls off the tree. Looking down at him I start to laugh. Moving but to my sleeping position with Ao on my on my head. Trying to go back to sleep I open one eye and look down to see Jeaha staring at me.

"What?" I ask he shakes his head saying he wasn't staring at me. "You're a terrible liar." I say waving it off.

"Maybe I have a hard time lying to pretty girls."

"You flatter me." Shutting both of my eyes. Before he is on my branch. I try to ignore him until he puts me in his arms.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask getting nervous. He smirks looking into my eyes. He jumps up off the branch and into the sky. I scramble and put my arms around Jeaha's neck and hug myself closer to him trying not to look down.

"I didn't know you where so attracted to me." He said chuckling.

"Let's say I don't like being up high." I say moving my face into his shoulder.

"Well I might start doing this more often." After awhile in the air with Jeaha saying that I like him he drops on the edge of a cliff he slowly puts me down. Opening my eyes I look to see the sun rise. In awe I stand watching in silence. Once the sun has fully risen someone grabs my hand. Looking to see who it is I find Jeaha smiling at me. He grabs my wast and pulls me closer. Still holding my hand he pulls me so close that I hear his heart. I look at him letting go of my hand he pulls my head into his chest.

"Saya you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

"I don't know how long it's been sense I've felt like someone actually cared for me." I whisper.

Time skip!!! :)

We came back before any one was awake. I also found Ao on the ground who fell off when Jeaha jumped off the branch. After awhile everyone woke up and we where on the road. We where going to try and reach a town before dawn even if we had to camp because of officials. I was walking with Yona far from Jeaha. I don't know how close I want to be to him.
"Oh by the way where did you come from?" Yona asked me.

"Oh well, let me see unlike the other dragons I don't have a village. To be honest the Moon Dragon is kinda just a story where I'm from."

"Huh so you had a normal life growing no people even knowing you exist?" Yun asked

"No a lot of people know who I am. I am not from the Kingdom of Kouka. I'm from the Arcadia Empire and my parents are Lux and Krulcifer Arcadia."
(Oh heck yeah I just did that. Yes now my life goal is complete.)

"Your father was Lux Arcadia!?" They all yell. I nod awkwardly. As a child I knew my parents where very well know but didn't think the Dragons knew of him. Both of my parents where Drag-Knights. They had divine skills I always looked up to them. I just didn't have many friends so that's when my mom and me came to Kouka no one knew me.

"So dose this mean your a princess?" Yun asked

"Yeah I'm not really the princess type though." After I said that Yona was so happy. Not only did she make a girl friend she made a princess friend that was like her!

"Did you like being a princess? I did until I got chased out of the capital."

"I think I really don't know because I was really little. Once my mom took me here for a sort of vacation I guess. But before we went back my mom got murdered in front of me. And I haven't seen my dad since." I shrug it off. After a long talk about things my parents did which I might add I knew all of it already. The town was just down a hill. Course when we came Yun flipped out a little bit. Sense all most everyone is suspicious. And they all wanted to go. So in the end it was Me Hak and ugh Jeaha. We went in I looked around. Everyone was really happy and moving around a lot and there was a bunch of officials around. So we had to be careful. Jeaha went down another street to look for some fruit. Me and Hak where walking minding our own business. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me away from Hak. I turn to see officials.

"Why don't you come with us you don't belong to any one do you." They say

"Well, actua-" I start before I get cut off by Hak.

"She dose belong to someone." He says.

"Oh yeah who?"
Then Hak grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"Me."

Hi so um now I'm actually going to start updating regularly so yay maybe and two more things. How many of you are playing Pokemon Go? I love it. And also my friend has a profile and she is writing a Pokemon story called Eevee Master in Kalos it's not published yet but yeah. Her profile is GlaceonGirl07 go follow her she is great!!!

Until Dawn-BadWolf235