1

*Hazel's POV*

"C'moooon Haze!! We never go to any parties pa-leassseee."

"Maya I am the queen anti - socialite! I am not going to some stupid party!"

"Dude. C'mon. I'm going, Dani's going, even your fucking sister is going!! YOUR'E. GOING."

"Daniela is Ethan's girlfriend, you are Jack's girlfriend, my sister is Nate's girlfriend. I am the most single person you know, I am not subjecting myself to that kind of torture."

"Hazel c'mon you know you could have any guy you want, are you kidding." She said in a baby voice cupping my face.

"Um are you??" I said in a muffled voice because of her hand clenching my cheeks. "Normally your jokes suck but that one was pretty good I gotta give it to ya." I said unhinging her grandma hands from my head.

"We are not having this conversation again. The party's at 8 this Friday, I will be dragging your ass there around 7:50, make sure it's ready." She said winking at me before she left my locker.

Uhg. I rested my head against my locker sighing.

"Hey, ready to go?!" I heard my sister Alyssa yell from the end of the hall way, she's a senior. I'm a junior this year, but it's May so I have a major case of senioritis.

"Uh yeah, let's get out of here." She ran catching up to me and threw her arm around my shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Just feeling crappy, nothing to worry about."

"C'mon I'm your big sister! You know you can talk to me!" She exclaimed shaking my shoulders.

"Maybe later... I just wanna get home right now, k?" She nodded and we walked out to her car. I rested my head against the car window letting all the thoughts run through my mind. We got home about ten minutes later. I went up to my room and changed into comfier clothes. I sat against the back of my bed and pulled out my phone. I had 7 messages from none other than- Maya, of course.

Mayyya: Just in case we weren't clear

Mayyya: YOU'RE GOING TO THAT GOD DAMN PARTY

Mayyya: YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY

Mayyya: THAT IS A SIN

Mayyya: JESUS WOULD WANT YOU TO GO TO THAT PARTY

Mayyya: .... or maybe it's DIABLO ;)

Mayyya: EITHER WAY YOUR FINE ASS IS GOING <<<33333

Jesus.

Hazel: FINE. JESUS YOUR ANNOYING.

Mayyya: YOU KNOW WHAT'S ANNOYING

Mayyya: WHEN PEOPLE USE THE WRONG YOU'RE****

Mayyya: *cough cough*

Hazel: Goodbye

Mayyya: I LOVE YOU

Hazel: I don't :)

Mayyya: Imma let that slide bitch

Hazel: Can I stalk people on instagram now

Mayyya: I suppose

I laughed to myself and proceeded to do what I said before: The art of instacreeping.
It really is a talent, one double tap and your life is over. I was looking at all the super model beautiful, popular girls at my school as I usually do, feeling my self esteem slowly dropping by the second. After a good session of feeling bad about myself, I got real hungry and went to bug my sister to take me out to dinner.

Us and our younger sister Anna, she's in 9th grade, decided to go to Chipotle. We ordered our food and sat down at a table. Midway through eating, two kids walked in that looked kinda familiar. I looked a little closer from my seat an-

shit.

"Dude are you alright..." Alyssa asked me trying to see what I was looking at.

"SSSHHH." I whisper yelled.

"What are you looking at?" She leaned in and whispered.

"That's the kid I uhm... kinda l-like..."

"OH MY GO-"

"SHUT UP LYSS. SHUT. UP. HE IS RIGHT THERE."

Yup, there he was. Of fucking course. It was Ethan and his god damn brother, Grayson Dolan.
They're the most popular people in our school, Vine, YouTube, Twitter, they were considered famous for all of it. Girls fawned over them. My friend Daniela somehow locked Ethan down, lucky bitch. But Grayson... I've liked him since I was 14. He's beautiful, so funny, everything about him is perfect...We have English together, I look forward to that class everyday... but, I wouldn't have a chance with him in my wildest dreams.

I looked down at myself and realized what shit I looked like. I tried leaning against my hand and faced the other way to avoid them seeing me. Right as I did I felt a tap on my shoulder. Alyssa smirked at me and I slowly looked over my shoulder.

"Hey Haze!! Haha didn't expect to see you here." Ethan said surprised.

"Oh hey Eth, what's up?" I said having a small stroke inside.

"Not much, just getting some food with Gray. Hey, Gray! Come over here!"

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Hey man, what's up."

"You know Hazel?" I was frozen but I think I smiled.

"Oh yeah, we have Math together right...?"

"Uh, English." I laughed.

"Ohh right, right. I remember you." I nodded.

"So uh... Oh, you going to Nate's party this Friday?"

"Yeah actually I am, you?" Please say no, please say no, please say no.

"Oh yeah." FUCK.

"I guess we'll see you there." Grayson said before winking at me and then leaving with their food.

Fuck. me.

"DUDE." Alyssa slammed her hand on the table excited.

"HE'S FUCKING HOT."

"Haha yeah.... I know." I said shyly.

"Girl, lock that down."

"Are you kidding? I don't have a chance with someone like that."

"Hazel. You're gorgeous, look at that voluptuous brown hair and those big beautiful eyeballs of yours! And since when are you going to my Nate's party!? My baby sister is actually socializing!??? At my boyfriends party!?? I am. So proud." She said pretending to cry and putting her hand dramatically to her chest.

"Maya forced me into going, you know how she is."

"That's why she's my favorite, she pulls you out of your comfort zone. But, we'll make sure you look beautiful as ever for trophy husband over there."

I laughed and continued eating my food.
Friday should be, interesting to say the least.

***

A/N: DID YA LIKE IT, DID YA LIKE IT, DID DID, DID YA LIKE IT???

I am in loooveee with this book so far and I hope you guys are too! This is just the first chapter, kinda like a teaser. NO I'M GONNA GO WRITE THE REST OF THIS BOOK!

LOVE YOU GUYSSS, Love M <3