How He Propsed

Chapter 1: How He Proposed

I never thought I could love someone this much. I love this curly headed boy enough to proclaim it to the world.

The night he proposed I will never forget..

We were on our 43rd date. This boy and I were in love, the love that the books talk about and every second with him was as magical as the last.

On our first date he had taken me out on a proper date. One where we got dressed up to go eat at a fancy restaurant. I remember being so nervous and giddy to see him pull up in front of my apartment and walk up the drive to knock on my door.

Our 5th date was when he kissed me at my front door. He kissed with such need and want but soon it turned into pure passion.

I led him inside where soon after I closed the door he pushed me up against it and slid his arms around me feeling every inch of my upper body and tangling his fingers in my hair.

When we went on our 12th date I told him how much I cared for him and how much I liked talking to him.

Our 16th date was pure bliss. We went for a picnic at his favorite spot. He told me it was where he liked to think and how he loved the view.

It was there where he confessed that he loved me and he always thought about me. That he didn't want to be without me and that when we kissed he felt the electricity that I felt.

On our 36th date was when he and I made love for the first time. He moaned my name and ecstasy and I his until we both came together and tangled our legs as he held me tight and drew geometric patterns onto the small of my back.

My favorite date of them all was our 43rd. He suggested we go for a stroll but I anxiously declined, I had to catch up with university work and study for midterms around the corner.

He coaxed me into going and leaving my worries behind by kissing me deeply and saying "That's just a preview of what you'll get" and led me out the door. We walked hand in hand down the cold sidewalks, glancing at the other couples as they walked by.

But I only had eyes for Harry.

We sat under a small quaint gazebo with twinkling lights and talked about our worries. Harry was always such a great listener.

We sat in a comfortable silence for about 10 minutes until Harry let go of my hand, me immediately missing the warmth that his hand took away.

A pout was immediately put on my face until I saw Harry. On his knee. Right in front of me. Holding a ring.

I immediately knew what I was going to say but I let him start.

"When I first saw you, I never thought I would be here, on my knee proposing. But that's the effect you have on me. I love you more than you will ever know. So please Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me?"

I slowly stood and got on both of my knees in front of him. He started to look nervous so I quickly placed my hands on his face and kissed him passionately. We stayed like this for awhile, slowly kissing and enjoying the moment.

When I broke the kiss his eyes were filled with worry again. "Yes Harry Edward Styles, nothing would make me any happier than to marry you"