f o u r

look at my little chub 😍💕

justin's pov

i had just gotten out of the studio, and i called my driver to come pick me and za up.

15 minutes later we got into the car. we decided on going to the mall. we pretty much were just going to mess around like we usually do.

when we got the mall, we went into this clothing store. the clothing store was filled with amazing pieces, so i decided to try a few on.

i went into the changing room leaving my phone with za. i tried on the top, and i didn't really know what i thought. i decided to go out and ask za for his opinion.

as i was looking up to get out of the changing room, i saw za stare at me with a surprised look on his face. i put a "why are you staring at me like that?" look on my face, and za just rolled his eyes.

za then asked, "so who's this zara girl that your talking to?"

i replied with, "none of your business, now give me my phone back!"

i've never seen za pull so hard in my life. he's always been known as the weakling who has no muscle.

"it's not even anything. we just started talking." i said

"so then what's this, 'hey bby j, what's good?' " za asked

i then took my phone out of za's hand and put it in my pocket. i wonder how he got in it, i have a password. wait, well maybe i should set a better passcode then "030194."

already knowing i was annoyed za asked with a smirk, "so what were you gonna ask me again?"

~ a u t h o r ' s n o t e ~

i tried to change it up a bit. i FINALLY went to justin's pov, and i actually wrote a longer chapter. sorry if there are any errors. i'll fix them later on in the book.

xox, ashlee 💕
335 words