Chapter 3

~Louis POV~ 

I hope Harry is nothing like my past owner..

~Flashback~

"YOUR WORTHLESS WHY DID I EVEN MAKE YOU!" my drunk owner screamed as he repeatedly slammed my body to the ground, the room starting to spin and pain rushing through my body, and then it all went black.

~ End of Flashback ~

*shudder* I can't imagine harry doing these things to me, the way he cared for me and took me under his wing. I could feel tears coming down my face but blinked them away as Harry was coming down the stairs, " I dont know if they will fit but doesnt hurt to try", I changed into human as Harry helped me with the clothes, he didn't make it awkward so neither did I, and I could see a smirk on his face, what was that supposed to mean? i changed to half cat and human since it was more comfortable, this basically means I have a tail and ears but everything else human, "Woah" Harry said ashtonished " Yeah but my trousers are covering my tail and it hurts alot" I said, Harry had a priceless look on his face since it was the first time I talked besides meowing and purring. "I can talk since I wasn't always like this.." my voice becoming low at the thought of the terrible memories. " Well tell me about yourself!" exclaimed Harry. "How about a fun game of 21 question?" he said with a smirk which scared me a tiny bit...

HELLO MY TACOS!

UM YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS

VOTE 

COMMENT

FANGIRL 

bubye mah doroitos locos tacos ;)