Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Botaku High. Sushi was a cute little Shih Tzu, who is our main Characters. Sushi had a crush on Ollie the Black Labrador. Ollie was one of the A-Pups, so the most popular dogs in the school. The A-Pups consists of 7 pups, 5 girls and 4 boys. Lillian ,the leader, has a hug crush on Ollie and actually has a chance IF he ever gave anyone a chance. Ollie wasn't interested in girls, he was more or less interested in gaming, anime and other things that I like. I take back what I said he is interested in two girls, Hatsune Miku and you can guess the other on ;)

Anyways I'll get along to the story

Today was picture day, so very one had to look their best. Sushi was wearing one of her Sushi bows. Sushi wasn't a complete loner so she had 2 friends called: Cakes and Panda. They planned to take a picture together. So when the time came, Everyone had a picture themselves, with friends and a dog of the opposite gender. Sushi had to choose someone but she didn't know if she could choose Ollie. But Ollie came up to her and asked if she needed someone to take a picture with. Sushi agreed and they both did poses from Sailor Woof.
"I-I didn't know you liked Sailor Woof."
"Heh well I do love anime."
"Omg we should be friends, Anime is life, especially Attack on Titan Dogs, Black Woofler, Future Diary Dog."
"Heck yeah"
"Here is my number, maybe we can hang out some time?"
"O-Ok!"
Sushi walks away with Ollie's number. She told Panda and Cakes about it and they all were fangirled.

(That's the end of the chapter, hope you enjoyed it :))