When We Fall.

Helllllooo guys. How ya doing? I'll be attempting to start a story that I can actually finish! (Lol, I know.) Here is a random idea that popped into my head!

WARNING: THIS IS A BOYXBOY. WHICH MEANS THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE GAY LOVE. If you have a problem with that, please check yourself at the door.

~~

"You know I love you, bro."

That's when I felt it. A stinging pain in my chest. I knew he actually didn't love me, not in the way I wanted him to.

I tried to laugh it off, I really did. I couldn't get over how perfect he was. I mean c'mon. Oliver Fintrey was perfect, and everybody knew it. How could anyone not like his golden blonde(and rather messy but sexy) hair, long tanned and toned legs, bright blue eyes, and his outgoing self?

Oliver Fintrey was the defintion of perfection.

And I, his bestfriend, am in love with him.

Its to bad he's straight.

"But you love me more, right baby?" Emily, Oli's totally irrating and very stupid girlfriend, asks. She leans in, and he gives her a light peck on the lips. My heart drops.

"Of course, babe."

I flinched slightly, and then grabbed Oli's arm.

"C'mon Oliver, we have to get footie practice."

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Give me a second."

I glance over and see them snogging, so I turn my head and began walking to the car. I open the passenger door, and hop inside, waiting for Oliver to be done sucking face with Emily. Christ, I can't stand that girl. She is no good for him. She's the biggest whore, and she's nothing but trouble.

I hear a tap, tap, tap on the door, and I quickly unlock the driver side. Soon, we're speading down the highway.

"Ellliiioott?" Oli said, making my heart flutter.

"Hmm?" I answer back, turning my attention from the blurring world to him.

"What's wrong?" His voice has so much sincerity and he looks concerned.

"I, well. Nothing is wrong. Why would you think somethings wrong?" I breath out quickly, clasping my hands together.

"You just seem... out of it."

"Nothings wrong. Just a bit tired."

I love you, thats whats wrong.

I, Elliot Iddings, am undeniably in love with my bestfriend. And this was my story as to how to get over him.

__________________________________________________________________________

whoop whoop.