I have to marry You!!!

( I have to marry YOU! chapter 1) Hey everyone, thanks for reading this.I am a huge fan of wattpad but this is my first story so please comment and rate 3 comments for the next chapter. <3 PEACE <3

"Ughhh, get out of my way.", said Kailtyn.On her way from her private school in Hunting Beach, California.A shiny black sports car slammed on its brakes almost causing the cars to crash into her on a very populated highway.She was heading to her house, well mansion.Kaitlyn and her family arre very well off ,but unlike some she is not mean about it.

Pulling into the families estate she sees a black limosine.Less than three secounds later her phone rings playing "Goodbye by Kristina Debarge" telling her she recieved a text message.

It was from her mother"Kailtyn as soon as you arrive home please, freshin up and come join Mrs. Roberts and I in the sitting room."Typical mother always worried about what others thought.

After I was in my room i took a deep breath think "omg who does mother want me to meet know" i looked in my mirror I wasnt exactly a model but I always thought of myself as beautiful.I let down my long blonde hair that fell to my waist and applied eye liner and mascara.I walked in my wardrobe to find a outfit that my mother would approve off.I found it.A brown skirt with a pink blouse also a pair of brown pumps.

As i walk into the sitting room i hear my mother say"our children are a perfect match." And then as I walk in the conversation stops and my mother looks at me with such a look.A look that told me on no! Something is abput to happen that i will not like.

My mother stood" Kaitlyn i would like for you to meet Mrs.Roberts"and i responded with "it's very nice to meet you".Before Mrs Roberts could say anything a boy about 18 (kailtyns age) walked in.He was very muscular with black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Who is this" mumbled kailtlyn.

My mother responded with you fiance'.!!!