Part 3

All the boys were having a quiz
Question 5
Abhi and Manik were on a tie while Cabir was way behind them and Dhruv was just one behind abhi and Manik...
Aryaman: time for the last question: If you had to go on a date choosing either beach, desert, restaurant or sunset which one would she choose? Starting with Abhi
( sorry forgot to tell you that if you get a question wrong then the boy is out)
Abhi: not sure but lemme take a guess... Beach?
Mukti proudly: no, it's restaurant
Abhi sadly: why are you happy?
Mukti: because Dhruv-Alya are in a relationship from three years and Cabir and Navya are for 1 year... We have been in a relationship for less than 6 months and still we know each other a lot better than them. She said shooting daggers at Cabir and Dhruv.
Aryaman: ok Manik if you get it right you will win, if you get it wrong then Abhi and you will get another question
Manik: Nandini would like to be near a sunset for a date
Nandini clapped her hands and Manik smiled at her cute antics.
Manik pulled Nandini for a hug and kissed her forehead
Aryaman: so the winner of our game is Manik and Nandini, here is your prize.
With saying that aryaman pushed Nandini to Manik which made their lips touch. Nandini tried to move away in embarrassment but Manik pulled her back and sucked her upper lips. Nandini didn't respond as she was shocked and this was the first time Manan were kissing in public.
Nandini POV
Why is Manik kissing me in public? Friends ke samne toh thik hai lekin yahape toh pura collage agaya...
End of POV
Manik slowly broke the kiss as Nandini wasn't kissing him back. As soon as Manik broke the kiss Nandini ran away saying excuse me to everyone who was there. She ran to the washroom and became red and it looked like she had just sprinted for a day without stopping.  After her blood started circulating regularly again she went out of the washroom. Everyone was standing there and Nandini was looking down, she saw some peoples feet on the floor and Nandini looked up to see everyone staring at her as they hadn't eaten for days and Nandini was their favorite food. Everyone started coming towards her and Nandini got squashed between shining Galaxy ( shining Galaxy contains fab 5 members and abhimanyu, aryaman, Navya and Nandini)
Nandini- what's wrong with you guys... Do I look like a chicken or something?
As Nandini said that everyone burst out laughing.
Alya: Nandini we were just trying too see your red face
Nandini: guys sometimes I wonder that you guys are really smart but...
Mukti: but?
Nandini: but you guys always prove me wrong.
Everyone glares at her
Manik: guys lets wrap up and have a party at my house?
Everyone says yes except Nandini
Manik: Nandini?
Nandini stammering: guys I'm actually going for another party today
Manik: with who?
Nandini: Manik woh
Abhi: Nandini what's happening?
Navya: Nandini tum drink or humare bina? Nahi nahi nahi... Hey matarani Nandini ko maaf kar de na agar usne kuch galat kiya.
Nandini: oh god Navya
Manik: Nandini are you going with any boys?
Cabir: will there be free food?
Everyone looked at Cabir and nodded their head in a no in disbelief and sighed
Mukti: Nandini what time does your party start?
Manik: if it doesn't end before 12 then I am going to come to the party and pick you up
Aryaman: Nandini where is this party going on?
Alya: Nandini you never went in a party without us though
Everyone were going to come up with one more question when Nandini shouted
Nandini: guys I can only answer your questions  if you stop asking more and more... Manik I am going with boys but there will be girls as well and plus the boys I'm going with think of me as their sister so please don't start with " Nandini you don't know these boys, they just need a opportunity"

So lots of questions right?
Keep thinking
Hope you liked the part
Thank you