Chapter 4

Bella Pov
Ever since I told the girls I had a crush on Brooklyn they had been teasing me every...single... day. I kinda regret telling them but what can I do. Jakob and I have becomes really close week during the week. I havn't invited him home because of my brothers. Oh well I have two brothers one twin Ethan and one older Cameron. They are like the most protective brothers. Ethan would just steal him from me since they are bandmates.
I wake up from my thinking by the bell ringing telling it is the end of the week. I walk to my locker and feel someone breathing heavily on my neck. I turn around and see him.

Brooklyn POV
I was walking to my locker when I saw Bella packing her books. She's gorgeous and I am unsure what I feel about here. Every time I see her I want to kiss her, talk to her, hug her you get the idea.
I walk towards her and put my hand on the side of her and start breathing heavily on her neck. I wanna kiss her but that won't be any good cause of my rep. She turned around and looked straight into my eyes. "What do you want? Me to kiss you? Huh?" She said. Well I actually wanted to say yes but gotta move slowly."no I was wondering if you wanted to hang out right now". She looked on my lips and answred "hell yes so I can be your toy hun.No but sure ". We started walking when I heard a voice yelling my name.

A/N: this chapter is kinda short but well well. So who is this mystery person? Comment who you think, even though nobody is reading this.

Vote-comment-share-follow

Love you guys x
J