Logan Henderson Imagine(family fun day)

"Daddy?" your eight year old daughter says. "Can we play babies?" 

"No! Daddy's playing with me, Luna!" your son, Nicholas, yells at her.

Logan laughs slightly, ruffling his hair. "I can play with both of you guys. How about we go to the park instead? I think mommy wants that," he says as you mouth the words to him. Hey, he needed your help, obviously he's not good in these situations.

All of you decide to bike ride there, Logan being like the head duck as the kids are like the little ducklings follow close behind. The park was about a ten minute bike ride, so not bad at all. No one was at the park, so you guys had it all to yourselves.

"Logan, look!" you shout running towards the new installment. "They installed teeter totters!"

He smiled, showing his perfectly rounded dimples. He unhooks his helmet, and hold Nicholas' hand to get to where you are. Luna then takes Nicholas up the stairs to the slide, putting him infront of her as they slide down. By now, you're already sitting on the see-saw waiting for Logan to get on. He looks down laughing at your eager face.[See Multimedia.]

"All right, let's do this," Logan says, pulling down the plastic board and sitting on it forcefully. You guys stay like that until he knocks you right off, being that he launched you too hard.

"Sorry babe!" he says rushing to your side. "I didn't mean to!"

Luna then shrieks, having the whole neighborhood turn their heads towards you guys. You run over there, seeing Luna have a bit of a scratch on her elbow. You hold in your laughter, taking another trait from Logan: Dramatic.

"Daddddy," she cries. "It hurts!"

He leans down and wipes the dirt off of the fresh cut. He kneels down and plants a kiss right on it, retrieving giggles from Luna.

"Nick, Luna! The pirates are coming for us! Quick, get on our ship!" Logan says playfully, pushing them up the stairs. "The ground is now water, you touch it, you drowned!"

"Oh my God, mommy's been taken my the head pirate! We have to save her!" Nick yelps as you take a seat on the "boat" across from the playground. You smile, almost crying, of how sweet Logan is being. Even though both of the kids were mistakes, it was the best mistake that's ever happened in your lives. Logan was nervous when they both were born, thinking he wasn't going to be a good dad, but here he is now playing pirates with them.

Logan helps them across the monkey bars, though Luna didn't even need any help due to her gymnastics lessons. He praises both of them when they cross, sliding them to where you are now.

"Momma," Nicholas says in a masculine voice, holding his fists on his hips. "I am here to save you! Come with me!" 

"Oh, Nick, thank God you're here! The pirates were so aweful!" you over exagerate. 

He guides you down the stairs, across the monkey bars, and to Logan. You peck him on the lips, hugging Luna, and bringing Nick in for the hug too. Logan decides to take a break for a bit, having little Nicholas on his lap sleeping. You were with Luna, pushing her as she swings. 

"Mommy?"

"Yes, Luna?"

"I love you so much. Today was the best day ever. Thank you," she says, jumping from the swing and wrapping her arms around you. 

"Awe, baby. I love you too. You're my world."

You and Luna end up riding home alone, getting the car to pick up Logan and Nick since he was still sleeping. By the time you got home, it was their bedtime. You laid Nick down, all three of you kissing him goodnight. Next was Luna, though she didn't even make it up to story time. She was out, and you were almost too.

"Tired, baby?" Logan questions when he closes the door. "Let's go tuck wittle Jo-Jo in."

You groan as he picks you up and carry's you to your bedroom. You were too tired to change, so you just put your hair up in a messy bun. He gently places you under the covers before he slides in with you, kissing your temple.

"You know Nick, before he fell asleep, said you were the best mom in the world?" he asks you.

"You know Luna said you were the best dad in the world?" you reply back.

You both had identical reactions, your hearts warming up and your smile wider than anything else in the world. It was an amazing sentence to fall asleep to, especially since your husband agreed.